The forum is in read only mode.

Ban appeal.

• Grimlock
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago #21130 by Grimlock
Ban appeal. was created by Grimlock
Hello.
I accidently shot in friendly armored vehicle. I often checked the map and there was an enemy vehicle on it (I often checked because I usually play as a medic) I thought he was going to come around the corner. I reflexively pressed the trigger. I apologized to the crew. The commander killed me and after 10 minutes of the game I was banned. It was an accident. I play with the rules. Please, take me back.
Grimlock (game name)

99bb483c9ae77c307f4f42e67ba0ed96
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 3 months ago #21134 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban appeal.
Banning admin will be along.

2019-01-15 11:37] !REPORTP performed by ' SpunkMaster' on ' Grimlock': shot our BMP with LAT

[2019-01-15 11:38] !REPORTP performed by ' SolidJabar' on ' Grimlock': friendly LAT intentionally shooting friendly APC GRIEFING

[2019-01-15 11:57] !TEMPBAN performed by 'IV.T xXsoapXx98' on ' Grimlock': Stop acting the fool. You are messing around, support your team
More
5 years 3 months ago #21139 by xXsoapXx98
Replied by xXsoapXx98 on topic Ban appeal.
you sir need to learn the rules again i was a temp ban i went easy on you next time it will be a perma ban so please read the rules again and play nice

Cheers

Soap
  • Grimlock
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago #21152 by Grimlock
Replied by Grimlock on topic Ban appeal.
As I wrote, I did not do it on purpose. I executed SL commands by attacking the enemies marked on the map. Alone, from a distance, preventing attack on the city. Your decision. Thank you.
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds