• Seif
  • Seif's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 3 months ago #21131 by Seif
Ban apeal was created by Seif
Hello there,
Today i was playing in kashan in tank sq , i joined CAS sq and taked mig then black reported me because he said i stole it but i'm already playing in cas i left it for him but i killed him revenge
The admin who banned me his name Nards
I'm asking to left my ban cause i can't play with my friends i had a lot of friends playing in HOG.
My name in game is Kapten.Masr
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 3 months ago #21133 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban apeal
looks like u were not in CAS squad. U got kicked out of the squad and tried to steal the CAS. The admin killed u to stop you from stealing the CAS. U spawned back and killed the player that reported you.

[2019-01-15 22:14] !REPORTP performed by '<1> JokerrGunzz' on ' Kapten.Masr': stealing jet
[2019-01-15 22:14] !REPORT performed by ' Kapten.Masr': no
[2019-01-15 22:14] !REPORT performed by ' Kapten.Masr': im in cas sq
[2019-01-15 22:14] !KILL performed by 'prWARs nardz123' on ' Kapten.Masr': Stop acting the fool. You are messing around, support your team

[2019-01-15 22:15] !REPORTP performed by 'IV.T Black_Wolf' on ' Kapten.Masr': tk in main

[2019-01-15 22:15] !REPORTP performed by '<1> JokerrGunzz' on ' Kapten.Masr': tk on purpsoe to still jet

[2019-01-15 22:16] !BAN performed by '=HOG= Haley11thACR' on ' Kapten.Masr': Stop teamkilling!
  • Seif
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #21135 by Seif
Replied by Seif on topic Ban apeal
Look i joined cas because blackwolf always wasting our jets and did't help us ,so i tryed to help our team and join cas sq
But he seems arrogant and selfish and does not want to let anyone try to help the team
In the end i want be unbanned
Thanks for ur understood.
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Seif.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 3 months ago #21138 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban apeal
do not try to fix people...some people are stupid and do stupid things....thats just how the world works...do not TK or break the rules.

ban lifted
  • Seif
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 3 months ago #21141 by Seif
Replied by Seif on topic Ban apeal
Okay
More
5 years 3 months ago #21143 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Ban apeal
4 weeks ago and you're back here? I don't think next time would be good for you. hogclangaming.com/index.php/forum/ban-ap...587-ban-appeal#20729
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds