Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

BAN Appeal

• Wallcreeper
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago #21200 by Wallcreeper
BAN Appeal was created by Wallcreeper
Hi , im a new player i playd the game everyday for 3 months on this server , i got band for racism , but i didnt say anything , the guy was a troll and reported me 2 times so the admin perma band me please unban me im new to the game and love playing it . Thank you .
In game name : Wallcreeper
hash : I dont know how to get it sry im new
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #21201 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic BAN Appeal
[2019-01-10 17:36] 454b7c91c1bb6dc5d00acb59a6f7c349 Wallcreeper 1 Racism is not tolerated on this server. banned by KillroyIsHere (perm)

he said you were using the nword and he warned you and you kept saying it.
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by =HOG= __Super_6__5__.
  • Wallcreeper
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago #21202 by Wallcreeper
Replied by Wallcreeper on topic BAN Appeal
All due respect to Killroy and all the admins im sorry but that is just false , i have a lot of respect to the african-american culture and whould never say the nword , the player that reported me 2 times was a Ukreine kid (white) that reported me bc i told him to stop shouting in local . Kilroy must have switch up me with a nother player , please unban me , thank you .
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 3 months ago #21208 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic BAN Appeal
he tells me he heard you himself saying it. He will be along soon.
  • Wallcreeper
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago #21211 by Wallcreeper
Replied by Wallcreeper on topic BAN Appeal
I want to talk to him and see when did he hear me say it , and why is he telling a lie .
More
5 years 2 months ago #21224 by KillroyIsHere
Replied by KillroyIsHere on topic BAN Appeal
There is absolutely NO LIE. You were reported spamming in mumble chat by various individuals, accused of dropping the n-word and other racist language via sound devices on Mumble. I even heard you myself while you were on MY TEAM and gave you a stern VERBAL WARNING before you carried on.

Do not propagate statements that I am lying, for even the act of banning someone is something I don't take too kindly to (or lightly for that matter). RACISM IS NOT TOLERATED HERE. Period. No matter if it's a simple sound device or you blurting some bullshit in the voice chat. Do not act like an uncivilized individual. This community welcomes EVERYONE to it who is willing to play by the rules, and you broke it with your actions.

How can we be sure you won't do this again?
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds