The forum is in read only mode.

Teewursts Ban Appeal :(

• Teewurst
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #21264 by Teewurst
Teewursts Ban Appeal :( was created by Teewurst
Hello my fellow friends,

I got banned on your server a month or two ago, but I was too lazy to file an unban request. So here I am.

In Game Name: "Teewurst"__________________ Clan Tag "[DP]*"

CD Hash: c3c158577921b4ed471875bd92374e0c

Im not sure on which day I got banned, or who was involved in it. But I know it happend on Khamisiyah!
I'm pretty sure I got banned, because I ran after a friendly tank, pretending I'm placing C4 on him and shouting "come here tank! I will place C4 on you", in that moment he killed me. It was a Joke, which I hoped he understands because some dude and I were making screenshots of that tank.

And im not placing C4 on a friendly tank, im not an arsehole. But it seems like, you think I'm an arsehole, who places C4 on a friendly tank. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So I got banned for that reason, which I seriously appreciate, because you don't hesitate with assholes on the server who like to grief the game. But I think you got the wrong one this time, and I hope you unban me from your server, because you know, I would never grief PR and try to disrupt the gameplay.

Greetings from Teewurst - And I hope we can play PR on your great server togehter soon. (。◕‿◕。)
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Teewurst.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [CRC]_FORCE
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 2 months ago #21270 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Teewursts Ban Appeal :(
[2018-12-10 12:49] c3c158577921b4ed471875bd92374e0c [DP]* Teewurst Trying to C4 Friendly Tank banned by KillroyIsHere (perm)

ill lift your ban, but you have to play the game instead of screwing around.
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds