Ban Appeal: FOOD_STAMPS_EBT 2-15-2019

• Marino
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #21664 by Marino
Hello,

Requested Info:
ca0137cb561f5fe9605c9f008e75a95c
Date: 2-16-2019 (I think technically, was the early AM hours in Seattle)
Player: FOOD_STAMPS_EBT

My name is Marino, and in-game I'm well known as FOOD_STAMPS_EBT, leader of the elite "Obama Care" squad.
Today I'm playing on HOG as usual but while trying to get someones attention in the first squad, I could only get a glimpse of their name (turns out to have been a clan tag). So what I'm seeing is [JAP]_________, cant read in time and it was probably a name I couldn't easily read anyway. So I'm on voice over trying to get their attention not realizing I wasn't shorting their name, but their clan tag for Japan. I hear an answer back after my 3rd time calling out, I forget what they said but it was like "Oh wow, he-" but didn't finish because my ban was served (likely not by the voiced person who didn't finish, but obviously was talking to me).

I think my reputation will help me here. Been playing HOG and only HOG for too many years to remember. Back when I would join HOG 12/100 while CIA was 98/100. We canceled the stream today because my account is banned and refuse to cheat around the system to play dishonestly.

Thanks for reading!
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Marino.
More
5 years 1 month ago #21665 by squires990
Replied by squires990 on topic Ban Appeal: FOOD_STAMPS_EBT 2-15-2019
You stole the Harrier on Khami.

Squad 1, CAS squad, were the ones reporting the theft.

This was after you made several reports about someone stealing trans while I was afk, so I knew you were aware of the asset rules.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Really Needed?
  • Marino
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #21808 by Marino
Replied by Marino on topic Ban Appeal: FOOD_STAMPS_EBT 2-15-2019
I was in the squad when I took off but then they kicked me. I was banned so fast I couldn't land in time to type.
Please this is ridiculous to perm ban me over this even if it was like my first offense. I definitely don't plead guilty.
I've played with this community for so many years, though not active in the forum community, I've always been while playing this game we love.
I'm 26 now and don't really get to play games or have any that hold my interest like this one. Its indefinitely ruining my PR experience by taking me off the only major server. There's nothing else to judge my character off of except this silly thing please lift this. It has been a week and we(I) have a better understanding of what happened.

question:
But if we didn't have an understanding, with it being my first bad remark, would I be allowed only a temp ban once I appeal and come to reason? It has been a week already which has sucked I won't lie.
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Marino. Reason: to beg more
More
5 years 1 month ago #21810 by squires990
Replied by squires990 on topic Ban Appeal: FOOD_STAMPS_EBT 2-15-2019
They were spamming me with reports pretty hard but that is understandable. It was only perm so you would come here and I could make sure you did know the rules etc, because i didn't know if it was malicious or not at the time.

Ban can probably be lifted now if senior admin agree.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Really Needed?
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 1 month ago #21814 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban Appeal: FOOD_STAMPS_EBT 2-15-2019
Ban lifted
  • Marino
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 days ago #22382 by Marino
Replied by Marino on topic Ban Appeal: FOOD_STAMPS_EBT 2-15-2019
It wasnt lifted I still cant join HOG can you check it again?
Have barely even played since and it was on the RUS server since it was late.
Not sure if it even got lifted in the first place but Im sure you can see.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds