Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Request for whitelist due to .. what VPN???

• CG-Delta
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #21703 by CG-Delta
I spoke to =HOG=Rageblade on Discord, because I was instantly being kicked when trying to join PR's HOG server. He told me that I was being kicked because I am using a VPN. So either I should stop that or I could become whitelisted through a request on the forum.
This kicking (when trying to join) happened 17-02-19 right before midnight I believe (PRT), and I think =HOG=Rageblade said that last time I had been on HOG (without being kicked) was the 16th of February (one day before). I've not been fiddling with VPN in the meantime. In fact the last time I did was when I reinstalled "CyperGhost 6", though I have not been using it since, and my trial has run out. So I don't see a way to appear like not using a VPN when I'm not doing it (as far as I know). So my most straight forward request is a whitelist on my IP.

Edit: I managed to join the server an hour or two later and kept playing trough three maps, so you might just want to ignore this thread. I'll poke someone if this problem persists.
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by CG-Delta.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 1 month ago #21710 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Request for whitelist due to .. what VPN???
where do you live?
  • CG-Delta
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #21721 by CG-Delta
Replied by CG-Delta on topic Request for whitelist due to .. what VPN???
Denmark.
Note my new edit in the main thread I just put.
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by CG-Delta.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds