Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban appeal

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #2656 by jamie
Ban appeal was created by jamie
I am a new player and i have less than 6 games under my name. I was going to participate in the end of round team death match with my squad. My squad leader (introduced me to the game) i was the machine gunner and i started the death match early at 8 tickets and i was automatically banned, I am sorry about it and it will never happen again. My squad leader will give you his perspective. My in game name is Crunchiee.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by jamie . Reason: Had to add my in game name.
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #2657 by cestus41
Replied by cestus41 on topic Ban appeal
evening my name is cestus41 ingame I was crunchies SL I was the one who introduced him to the game it was just a little bit ago Germany VS Russia on that island map cant recall its name alt layout my squad and I where kinda upset because we had been wiped multiple times and where so far away from any OBJ that we would not make it before the round ended so we all decided to have a grenade party at map end by the FOB now I told them that I

would watch the ticket counter and let them know when we had 0 tickets left by shooting my pistol and we could start shooting but I had bumped my mouse (was eating at the time) and accidently shot a squad mate in the head with my Makarov everyone took this as a sign to start and since cruncie was the AR for the squad well you know all in all it was

unfortunate but an accident not borne of malice and I can only offer my apologies aswell as it was partly my fault I feel..
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by cestus41. Reason: left out a bit
More
8 years 2 months ago #2658 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Ban appeal
You of course know the rules of the server?
More
8 years 2 months ago #2659 by jamie
Replied by jamie on topic Ban appeal
No, where can I find them?
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #2660 by cestus41
being totally honest having played on your server for like a year and a half .... I have never read the server rules and I could not say where to find them I just follow PR rules ya know no solo watch the tk ect ect this is actualy the first time I have ever been on your site I guess I should go find em but the end of round pre map switch you know the space of time between when it says the round is ending and the end of match screen pops up tk fest happens like all the time was not aware it was against the rules and if it was I can only offer my apologies. (crunchie is in the EU timezone so he may not see this any time today) he was also wondering how long the ban was and if it was perma

edit: since it is a rule I guess there is that but to my knowledge I have honestly never ever seen the end of round part enforced on any server not just yours and I play yours the most of all almost every round I play in involves the tk feed at the end even if I don't participate in it
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by cestus41. Reason: just read the rules bout the tk thing
More
8 years 2 months ago #2661 by cestus41
also as an anecdote I have had in the not so distant past had admins from various servers including HOG participate or set up these things I don't see why it is agains the rules since the game is over it hurts no one... but I guess it is your right
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds