Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal Mudinhooo

More
8 years 2 months ago #2761 by Bruno
Ban Appeal Mudinhooo was created by Bruno
january,24 i got banned from hog server because i was gunner of apc without a mic,i apologize and it will not happen again. i was Heavy AT on apc squad and leader Supertramp asked me to be his gunner, i said i have no mic and he says its ok if the squad leader agree on it,didnt know it can get me banned,sorry for that
More
8 years 2 months ago #2763 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Ban Appeal Mudinhooo
This isnt the first time. Dont you learn anything from getting kicked?

You even made this comment about 30 min before you where banned, so you knew where not allowed to use assets without a mic [19:55 SQUAD 5 ] Mudinhooo: last time i got kicked cuz i was driver with no mic

2016-01-10 17:58:22: TB performed by '=HOG= Jevski' on ' Mudinhooo': no mic sl banned by =HOG= Jevski

2016-01-19 18:38:20: K performed by 'PRISM user jevski' on ' Mudinhooo': asset with no mic
2016-01-24 20:02:25: W performed by 'PRISM user jevski' on ' Mudinhooo': RTB U HAVE NO MIC
2016-01-24 20:05:28: B performed by 'PRISM user jevski' on ' Mudinhooo': using asset no mic 2nd offense banned by PRISM user jevski

Why didnt you read the rules after you where tb'ed the first time, or kicked the 2nd time instead of just continuing breaking the same server rules?
More
8 years 2 months ago #2806 by Bruno
Replied by Bruno on topic Ban Appeal Mudinhooo
sorry sr.
More
8 years 2 months ago #2837 by Bruno
can i play on server again? :/
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 2 months ago #2842 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal Mudinhooo
no, your gonna have to stay away for awhile. We feel you will continue to not follow the rules.
More
8 years 2 months ago #2872 by Bruno
i will not break the rules again but its ok,just wish when i will be able to play again :/
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds