Ban Appeal

• Danesh_italiano
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #2793 by Danesh_italiano
Ban Appeal was created by Danesh_italiano
Sunday night, in the map Fallujah (which has been set by someone via PRSPRIM), the server get squadbug and no admin was online to restart. If i remember well, the American side could only have 2 squads. When the round start, we all start to TK and drop smoke/grenades to try to crash the server. When they finally entered an admin on the server, i think i got automatic ban from the server by multiple TKs (i thought that the automatic ban was disabled).

I helped the admin in TeamSpeak to restart the server because he did not know. I told him to use !scramble during the match that the server would crash/restart. The admin in question is a HOG member and he is from Germany (i dont remember the nickname). He see what happened on the ban and tried !unban, but even after the server restart, i still banned. You can remove my ban? The German Admin said that anything else you can check to him. You can also check the logs.

And if we get squadbug and no admin online, i will not try to crash the server. Tanks and sorry my basic english.

Edit: The Germany admins is: =HOG= arm-off-lease-help
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Danesh_italiano.
  • =HOG=arm-off-please-help
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
8 years 2 months ago #2796 by =HOG=arm-off-please-help
Replied by =HOG=arm-off-please-help on topic Ban Appeal
Guten Tag,

ja, ja das ist richtig.
I joined the Server because someone on Teamspeak told us that its running kokan skirmish again and again and so I went there to make a mapvote and change the map. When I was on though, Fallujah had just started and I see a bunch of teamkills in the top and players complaining about them.
I banned the name that came up most (Danesh_Italiano) because I was like "damned wtf is wrong with people".
Then I noticed there was a squadbug and the game wasn't really playable and thats why all the teamkills happened.
THEN I was like "wtf..where is that server restart button...we used to have one in the forums"..so I searched through the forums but couldn't find out how to restart the server and Danesh_Italiano switched to my Channel and told me I could do the !scramble command to make the server crash and restart.
I'm not sure if I did that or not then...anyway the server somehow restarted and I made a proper mapvote and set the next map.

Danesh told me on Teamspeak that he got autobanned for the tk and I was like "thehehe...if he knew that I did that :P"
Anyway - I tried to unban him because I guess Teamkilling because of not-playable-game doesn't really justify a full-ban. The !unban command told me he got unbanned but apearantly this wasn't the case. So - yes, please unban him.

Shit sorry for the long story I had some beers and thought the story was important to solve all the mysteries

Sorry Danesh - that ban should have only been a kick or tempban at most if I had known the reason for everyone teamkilling.
Still - Teamkilling is not fun for the players being teamkilled - no matter what the circumstances. So please dont do that even if there is a squadbug.

See you on the Battlefield!
Arm
  • Danesh_italiano
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 2 months ago #2797 by Danesh_italiano
Replied by Danesh_italiano on topic Ban Appeal
Hhahahahahahah, if i get in on server, and see lots tk and dont know about squadbug, i will ban 4ever!

I know, sorry about tk on squadbug round... we just trying to crash the server to play again :/
I will not do this again.

My bad! Thanks and sorry again! :)
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 2 months ago #2839 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban Appeal
Super/ Mooz would u lift this ban please
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator