The forum is in read only mode.

Ban appeal

• =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 1 month ago #3571 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban appeal
you were warned, on our forums under the rules section, they are posted as your warning, you should read the servers rules before going into ANY server, that way, you know what they are enforcing.

The reason there is so much chaos on the other servers as they spend their entire time warning people, warning them when they are already pre warned with their rules page.

We dont typically warn on our server, why? because we already did with our rules. you should learn them while hoping we will unban you.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 1 month ago #3573 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban appeal
i talked with the admin, we have unbanned you. i would make sure you know the rules before coming back.

thanks.
More
8 years 1 month ago #3574 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Ban appeal
I am a new player and did not notice the rules while joining the server, I was not warned in game and if I was I would have changed the name AFAP. If someone from HOG could just vocalize it to me in game or maybe someone just shoot a message to the players breaking the rules that would be very helpful. Not everyone looks or even knows about server based rulings. I now do and I will pay attention but I hardly think the punishment fits the crime. I am truly server to put any sort of strain on the server or admins for making my squad name slightly provocative and I will do no such thing further if my ban is lifted. Again, thank you for getting back to me.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds