Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Perma Ban Appeal

More
8 years 1 month ago #3594 by LowBacca
Replied by LowBacca on topic Perma Ban Appeal
Im a pubber on the server who happened upon this thread and have first hand witnessed 69 clan being Douches.

Ive seen 69th make Racist squads - NigSquad - FakeNigs - BushNigs- and this was at once on a round start on Fallujah. Also Ive witnessed squad jacking by this clan, where as say I will say :AFK going to bathroom 2 minutes. And they reported me for being AFK taking over CAS squad.

If one member of the 69 clan is doing this he represents all of you with the tags. When I witnessed both of these incidents it dawned on me you guys should be banned or go run your own server where you can be as racist as you want. But don't go on Hog Trolling try to remain under the radar doing it.
More
8 years 1 month ago #3596 by mully
Replied by mully on topic Perma Ban Appeal
To be honest, I've never witnessed this when I played with them. I'm trying my best to be as forthcoming as I can about this stuff. Sometimes HabitualOffender, a person we don't play or associate anymore would send us a group chat message calling us, "towel nigs," but that was over a year ago.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 1 month ago #3607 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Re:Perma Ban Appeal
Imagine that, you never saw that, shocker. You should edit out the "to be honest" part of your post.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #3608 by mully
Replied by mully on topic Re:Perma Ban Appeal

Imagine that, you never saw that, shocker. You should edit out the "to be honest" part of your post.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I bartend four to six nights a week, so a majority of nights that they're on, I'm not.

Also, here's my response to your second question again.

I was not on the server when Corux and Chris moved Jevski. I have not played on HOG or played PR since last Thursday night. All I did, was ask what happened on RealityMod. I'm not going to argue about US main on Qwai incident again since I was not banned or kicked for that(Chris was, briefly). I was only admin-killed that game and had a go with you via PM about it for a week.

As for your second question, I'd like to specifically address that as myself because this is my ban appeal. My friends are grown men and can appeal themselves.

I don't believe I caused much trouble on the server as indicated by you all, however the server is run by your admins who have interpreted some of my actions on the server, and outside the server (on the RealityMod forums) as being troublesome. I did not intend to be a troll, as you guys put it.

I've played on the server for years. I remember seeding the server with you and TOWtotheHead when it was just Muttrah 24/7. I never caused trouble as you guys put it, until a few months ago. I believe that has more to do with me building an, "us vs. them," mentality because frankly, I felt like the server admins had become overzealous in their punishments and that rubbed me the wrong way since I was an admin on CIA for a number of years.

That was wrong.

You guys have had to put up with a lot since FCV and PR standalone launched. When I was admining I did not have to deal with the amount of retards joining the server that you all deal with on a daily basis. I get why there's a need to clamp down so hard now. I give you all credit for doing that, and it was my mistake for giving you guys so much shit for it.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by mully.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 1 month ago #3609 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Re:Perma Ban Appeal
dude, are you really copying and pasting one post to the next? wtf?

If you wanted to stay out of it, you should have kept your mouth shut and kept a low key approach. But you start gabbing and telling us how bad our admins are, it makes us curios, so being curios we start looking around, when we start looking around we see bannable offenses.
You got what you deserve.

Stop copying and pasting the same ole post man, really, wtf?
More
8 years 1 month ago #3610 by mully
Replied by mully on topic Re:Perma Ban Appeal
I was looking for a response to my answer to your question. It seemed like at the start of all this, you had a number of questions.
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds