Perma Ban Appeal

• =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 1 month ago #3611 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Re:Perma Ban Appeal
ok then,

"I was not on the server when Corux and Chris moved Jevski. I have not played on HOG or played PR since last Thursday night. All I did, was ask what happened on RealityMod. I'm not going to argue about US main on Qwai incident again since I was not banned or kicked for that(Chris was, briefly). I was only admin-killed that game and had a go with you via PM about it for a week."

Then you should have stayed out of the situation if you werent involved in it.

"As for your second question, I'd like to specifically address that as myself because this is my ban appeal. My friends are grown men and can appeal themselves."

Yet you have no problem butting in on the reality forums, if they can handle themselves, then wtf are you doing in that conversation?

"I don't believe I caused much trouble on the server as indicated by you all, however the server is run by your admins who have interpreted some of my actions on the server, and outside the server (on the RealityMod forums) as being troublesome. I did not intend to be a troll, as you guys put it."

They logs and NOW pubbers say you do cause trouble. In fact, you would not be banned and not be here appealing that ban if you were an upstanding player.

"I've played on the server for years. I remember seeding the server with you and TOWtotheHead when it was just Muttrah 24/7. I never caused trouble as you guys put it, until a few months ago. I believe that has more to do with me building an, "us vs. them," mentality because frankly, I felt like the server admins had become overzealous in their punishments and that rubbed me the wrong way since I was an admin on CIA for a number of years."

So how is that US vs THEM working out for you?

"That was wrong."

Thats the only logical statement thus far.

"You guys have had to put up with a lot since FCV and PR standalone launched. When I was admining I did not have to deal with the amount of retards joining the server that you all deal with on a daily basis. I get why there's a need to clamp down so hard now. I give you all credit for doing that, and it was my mistake for giving you guys so much shit for it."

Thats right, and we deal with it the best way, remove the problem players and make more room for thus that like the server and want to help it, unlike 69th. You made a mistake, you were punished, you did not take that oppurtunity to correct your actions, you wanted to challenge us on our own turf, you lost. You wanted to challenge us in an open community forum, you lost. You want back on the server, we dont want you back.

I can see maybe, and thats a big maybe, that at some point you can reappeal but im thinking thats down the road awhile. Hell, you know your bad when other pubbers hijack your thread and start telling us the bad and racist things you do. (logs tell it too so....)

Hope that answers it for you.

Good day.
More
8 years 1 month ago #3612 by mully
Replied by mully on topic Re:Perma Ban Appeal
I appreciate you possibly giving me a chance in the future, but I'd like to address a few more things before I go.

1. I was standing up for a friend at the time. As head admin, I'm sure you can appreciate standing by your friends or co-admins. I don't agree that constitutes with a permanent ban, but there's no changing it at this point.
2. The logs don't show me being racist when I bring context to those logs.

I'll take it and leave at this point, but I really don't think it should have went down this road. A teamspeak session would have helped alleviate this situation a long time ago.

Thanks for taking the time to talk.

Mully
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #3613 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Re:Perma Ban Appeal
not to beat a dead horse so to speak but

"I was standing up for a friend at the time."
"My friends are grown men and can appeal themselves."
Confused.

You are right, it should not have gone down this road, you guys are trouble makers and are trying to defend it, you should never act this way. You should stop posting as it is extending your ban as im not liking what you say more and more. You should report racism if your so innocent, not repeat it in a joke. Your bad behavior is what got you here, go practice good behavior on another server and come back in a few months.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by =HOG= __Super_6__5__.
More
8 years 1 month ago #3614 by mully
Replied by mully on topic Re:Perma Ban Appeal
I was trying to distance myself from them in this appeal because I recognized defending them in the past got me in this spot.

I'll say one more thing before I go, Chris is a know-it-all asshole. I've been reamed out by him at least five times a session since I started playing with them years ago. He's a good player, and relentless with tactics that keep the other team on their toes; that said, he also doesn't think rules apply to him because of who he is and what he does (he's active military). He's stuck up, stubborn, and totally grating when it comes to defending himself.

In the beginning (months ago) when this spat started, I was trying to stand up for him even though I knew it could have been a losing battle, but he's a friend and he has helped me out a number of times with stuff outside PR in the past.

I don't think I ever truly apologized for this (even though I wanted to in the far past) because I didn't want to seem like I was throwing my friends under the bus, but I am sorry. I took this too far when I posted in the HOG feedback thread and tried to talk about my issue with an admin. I wasted my time, HOG's time, and your time.

Hopefully in a few months things can be different.
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds