Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Perma Ban Appeal

More
8 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #3579 by mully
Replied by mully on topic Perma Ban Appeal
I don't mean to be rude here (I really don't), but are you reading the quoted response I had with Jevski about that particular incident?

This is what I said:

[09:09 SQUAD 4 ] Bulls_: !r mully calling us black nigger
[09:09 SQUAD 4 ] Solid_fire93: !r mully racist jokes

This one was about my GF. Someone said nigger and I made a joke that I'm technically black because she's black and you can't call someone a nigger.

People were screaming nigger, I joked with them that I'm technically black (I'm not, it was a joke) because my girlfriend is black (she is) and they can't say nigger.
Last edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by mully.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #3580 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Perma Ban Appeal
i read it, but just because you didnt offend yourself or your girl friend doesnt make it ok. It is offensive to other people, two different people reported you on it. More importantly, it is something we dont take lightly here, never have.

So, that, and the other behavior problems you have is not exactly blowing up our skirts to let you come back for more. Us having to police you and your crew so much is wrong, it tells us we dont want you on our server. Our admins time is better suited on other players and other tasks.

I do have a couple questions. one, do you like the =HOG= server, meaning, do you like playing on here with the atmosphere it provides?
More
8 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #3582 by mully
I do enjoy HOG. I get a good ping. Most of the time, we don't have any issues with admins or players. FCV and BASED are definitely more chaotic than HOG. You guys for the most part do a good job.

I think the last couple of months both my group of guys and some of the HOG admins have been disrespectful to one another. We've been giving you, Haley, Evox, and Jevski too much shit for making mistakes. The HOG admins have targeted us for calling them out on their mistakes.

It's toxic.

I hate having to deal with it because I just want to play and let off some steam after work.

I think for the most part, both of our issues could be solved pretty easily, by keeping my mouth shut and just playing like I used to.

EDIT;

With all of that said, my friends are not helping my cause. They're men, they can handle their bans themselves as well.
Last edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by mully.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #3583 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Perma Ban Appeal
our mistakes? really, hmm. What you call mistakes i feel we would look at them differently, the camping main, not our mistake, the trolling of jevski, not our mistake.

I find it odd that you say this is your favorite server, but, here we are, 3 of you are banned, a stink was made on reality mod, not in your favor and yet we have this.

So, my second question is this, if you like the server better than the others, why would yall cause so much trouble? It doesnt make sense.
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #3584 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Perma Ban Appeal
Since I was the one who posted the msg that got you banned, ill butt in here

Mully, that is what yuo guys dont get, you say you have been giving us a hard time for mistakes.Thing is, how we admin are not mistakes. Chris and Corux giving me a hard time about doing my job, but not playing, or kicking chris for firing in main and all those other instances are not mistakes, you just dont agree with it how we admin. I dont think i can remeber more than 2-3 wrong kickes either due to false reports or mistyping.

Chris and corux have voiced their opinion about me being on the server and admin instead of using PRISM many times, and last time they even took action. First of all opinions should be voiced on the forum in a mature matter and we will listen, but when they voice that same opinion over and over again ingame, in a provocative matter it stopped being feedback and turned into trolling. Just because we dont agree does not mean we dont listen. Chris and Corux clearly dont understand that difference and, just kept poking and poking.

You say you just want to play and blow of steam, well so do we, but instead we get insulted and trolled at by the 69th and have to deal with that everyday instead of playing.

Our solution. We ban you. a bit of paraphrasing Stalin here. Ban solved all problems. No player, no problem
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #3586 by mully
I was not on the server when Corux and Chris moved Jevski. I have not played on HOG or played PR since last Thursday night. All I did, was ask what happened on RealityMod. I'm not going to argue about US main on Qwai incident again since I was not banned or kicked for that(Chris was, briefly). I was only admin-killed that game and had a go with you via PM about it for a week.

As for your second question, I'd like to specifically address that as myself because this is my ban appeal. My friends are grown men and can appeal themselves.

I don't believe I caused much trouble on the server as indicated by you all, however the server is run by your admins who have interpreted some of my actions on the server, and outside the server (on the RealityMod forums) as being troublesome. I did not intend to be a troll, as you guys put it.

I've played on the server for years. I remember seeding the server with you and TOWtotheHead when it was just Muttrah 24/7. I never caused trouble as you guys put it, until a few months ago. I believe that has more to do with me building an, "us vs. them," mentality because frankly, I felt like the server admins had become overzealous in their punishments and that rubbed me the wrong way since I was an admin on CIA for a number of years.

That was wrong.

You guys have had to put up with a lot since FCV and PR standalone launched. When I was admining I did not have to deal with the amount of retards joining the server that you all deal with on a daily basis. I get why there's a need to clamp down so hard now. I give you all credit for doing that, and it was my mistake for giving you guys so much shit for it.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds