Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal

More
8 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #3558 by Tony
Ban Appeal was created by Tony
username: urblind

I got banned 2 or 3 days ago on yamalia for accidentally throwing a nade at my feet and killing my teammate while waiting at main for a tank. The TK was not intentional and it was an honest mistake. I would like to be removed from the banned list for this is my first offense ever and I was banned.

Thank you.
Last edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by Tony.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #3570 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal
[2016-02-27 23:38:58] a390bdb2ab3a434c51f87368f8437c71 urblind 45.48.50.60 tk in main banned by =HOG= Jevski (perm)

he will be along soon
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tony
More
8 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #3597 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Ban Appeal
Lets get the facts straight. There was around 50-70 tickets left, and the 3 of you where just waiting for the round to end so you could go out with a bang. The 3 of you went over to the chopper and started jumping on it, and fucking around, you at this time already had the nade out. After several minutes one of you started shooting and got kicked for it, the rest of you giggled like little girls and ran off, and shortly after you threw the nade tk'ing one guy, and wounding me.

There is a reason we dont allow firing in main, and this is exactly that. There was no need for you to fuck around on the chopper. There was no need for you to stand there with the nade ready. Instead go help the team. Get in the chopper, go build a fob. Ive seen it so many times, ppl get bored, and that start fucking around in main and ppl get tk, asset destroyed, trans choppers get bored, fly in circles and crash. Been there Seen it.

We won that round with 17 tickets left, and that is why you dont fuck around in main wasting tickets, assets, or for that matter server space. If you have nothing to contribute...LEAVE.
Last edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by Jevski.
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #3598 by Tony
Replied by Tony on topic Ban Appeal
Like I said, we were waiting for a tank and the round was about to end. I wasn't trying to go out with a bang? I just had a nade out and accidentally hit right click. I saw you there and I know how you are so i was trying to not do anything bad and you don't know how I am. I haven't done anything wrong to deserve a permanent ban. The only thing you listed was that small part which was in a span of 5 minutes. I would like for you to reconsider.
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #3599 by Tony
Fobs were built and the squad leaders didn't have orders for us. Our tank was about to respawn, but you kicked my driver and then banned me. We could've been in that tank to help save tickets.
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #3602 by Tony
If I wanted to fuck around and not be a use, I wouldn't be trying to appeal. I've been playing this game for many years on and off and I've done nothing wrong to deserve a permanent ban. You can ask people that usually do tank or apcs about me. I don't know if they know enough about me (urblind) to describe my character, but I strictly follow the rules because it is what makes the game fun.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds