Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal Seng711

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #3652 by Senf
Ban Appeal Seng711 was created by Senf
Hello Admins,

i got banned from your server, because of attacking an uncapturable flag, i guess.
Really, i dont know exactly why... only read: "get out of the fabric"... and than i was warned and 10seconds later kicked.
So i susspect, the reason is for attacking uncapturable or attacking a flag we are not allowed to attack at this time.
A good Reason for a kick... and a bann.
But,
let me explain and apologize for that!

Im sry for that, but i don´t play so often on your server and i was only following blind like a duck the orders of my squadlead.
Even the squadleader doesn´t seem to me to that he really knows that we´re in a red flag zone, that we´re wrong,
it even wasn´t any time the plan to get in position there at "fabric"... i would say. so far i remember, we only liked to cross this area to get anywhere else... nothing else...
that we are crossing a non go area, wasn´t clear for annybodyin our squad
When i regocnized and read the green text of the admins, that we have to fall back, i was moving out of the flagrange asap.
I guess, it was not quick enough, so i got kicked and banned.
Honestly, the was a warning and seconds later the kick.
The squad moved back asap when we´re reading the text. the kick was really quick. . 10 seconds?

I fully understand the reason and the kick, but i´ll hope u can unban me.
It´s not my style to play unfair or disrespect the server rules or admins,
don´t like basrape even doing spawnrape or something like that...
i only like to play...
and in the past there were never any reason to ban or kick me.

Sry for that!

Next time i will keep my eyes open, on the map and to read the chat, to follow quicklier the admin orders!.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Senf.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 1 month ago #3661 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal Seng711
[2016-03-04 23:31:49] 46cb8a12d2b24a95bbed9d61d1a2688e Seng711 95.208.248.96 baserape banned by prWARs whatthehell (10800)

it was a 3 hour ban, please read our rules here on the website before coming back.
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds