Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal - Ki||Bi||y

• Kill Billy
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #3736 by Kill Billy
Ban Appeal - Ki||Bi||y was created by Kill Billy
I've been playing on this server for several months since I began playing again. Tonight, just a few minutes ago I was on. When I joined, I joined Trans. The whole CAS squad (including HornyCorn) was flying all three Trans choppers in Trans even though we had chopper pilots in Trans. So when CAS came up they started flying. They crashed one CAS chopper coming back to base. The other got shot down very quickly. They then went off doing their thing out at Mosque. My squad leader in Trans got in the CAS chopper after it's eventual spawn and asked me to get in. So I did. CAS had not asked us to come pick them up nor did they say anything about us not using CAS while we were in the air for a while. When I asked for targets to be lased they started complaining. I was trying to discuss it with HornyCorn, although he was just flinging insults the whole time, but then he got an Admin involved with false info. I'm constantly respectful on the server, just here to relax, wind down or meet new players. I did end up in an argument on team chat with HornyCorn, but he was slinging the same mud as me. So why should I be banned and not him?
We were asked to return the chopper, we did. I wasn't flying. They guy flying landed it at the other end of the runway. Dick move but not my call.
Anyway, couldn't even tell you who the admin was, no name was given. No warning was given to me for anything other than returning the chopper to base and the ban says it's for teamkilling.

Thanks for your time.

Ki||Bi||y
More
8 years 1 month ago #3737 by Redemptions
Replied by Redemptions on topic Ban Appeal - Ki||Bi||y
You and xxTriggerxx were temp banned by me for breaking these four rules:

1.All heavy assets are squad-specific. The first correctly named squad gets the asset.

There is an exception to this rule if there is no squad claiming the asset. When CAS squad was flying trans there was no squad up at the time. If you just made it they have a chance to return the choppers, if they are bad at flying oh well. Yes people suck at the game but doesn't mean you need to go raging and stealing asset just because they suck.

You were warned by me multiple time to land and it took you a good time to land it. Even if you weren't flying you were still part of the problem.

2.No asshatting, shooting, grenades or smoke in main bases.

One of you if not both started throwing smoke in main.

3.No extreme language (vulgar) keep in mind kids play this game as well as adults.
4.Respect all players and play as a team.

[03:42 TEAM 2 ] Ki||Bi||y: Corn, you're about the worst fucking player on here. That's why you gotta tell your admin daddy
[03:43 TEAM 2 ] Ki||Bi||y: Corn gotta run to his admin daddy when he wets his diaper. Fucktard

I decided to enough was enough and ended it giving you both a temp ban. Feel free to come back in 3 hrs but with a better attitude. Thanks.
  • Kill Billy
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #3738 by Kill Billy
Replied by Kill Billy on topic Ban Appeal - Ki||Bi||y
Yea, you're right and I supposed what got to me is that corn dude's been a rash to me before.
I appreciate your response, really. My sincere apologies for my behavior after the issue was raised.

Oh, and I honestly don't know who was popping smoke in main. I received a warning about that a long time ago and haven't done it sense. I don't remember seeing any smoke either, but that don't mean it wasn't there.

No issues from me again. Not much I do online anymore, but playing PR has been a new hobby for me again.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Kill Billy. Reason: Forgot to reply to smoke comment
More
8 years 1 month ago #3739 by Trigger
Replied by Trigger on topic Ban Appeal - Ki||Bi||y
This is trigger, landing on the other side of the airfield was both of our calls man come on haha. I agreed to do it. I think the argument was valid for us getting temp banned. However that pilot in the cas squad Ger something i thing is a total dick and should get a warning too. We took the chopper for the reasons stated above and i agree perhaps we shouldnt have but after hearing that was verbally harrasing my squadmembers at the start of the game, and that he crashed and tried to land and got shot down i wasnt too keen to let him fly the cas, he wasn't even in the base at the time it responded. I was heated at the dude who was literally screaming in my ear about it like a kid and since he couldn't act like an adult and talk to me about it before he started screaming 120db in my ear i got annoyed and was sitting hovering talking to him the whole time. His own squad members who were also in cas were talking shit about him while we were on the airfield after he got his chopper back and before i got banned. They sided with me. I have never had a problem with anyone else. Either way though to avoid further troubles, im sticking to what i know which is infantry.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds