Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

banned again dont know why

More
8 years 1 month ago #3763 by ian
Replied by ian on topic banned again dont know why
ok yesterday i was about to take off in the helo and got disconected came back and was banned it was an accidental thing that happened i did not purposly crash the chopper i literally got in it an was disconnected but back to today why did u even need to speak to me in game in the first place
More
8 years 1 month ago #3764 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic banned again dont know why
Do you even read what I write? And stop lying, you did not disconnect. You first got into the chopper without being in trans so I resigned you. You then made a new sqd, tried to take off and then crashed on the pad because you are clearly clueless, and then I tempbanned you.

And now your asking why I need to talk to you, from one SL to another SL, in a teambased oriented tactical game. Are you shitting me?????
More
8 years 1 month ago #3765 by ian
thats what i am geting at so because i didnt respond to u in the middle of a firefight i get banned? i really dont see the reason to permban someone when they dont respond to u did it ever cross your mind that maybey that person u are trying to contact is already in the middle of something i didnt break any server rules all i did was not respond to another squad when i was already in the middle of trying to command my own squad who was engaged in a firefight and half the squad was ineed of a medic we were working on an urgent issue and besides like i said i didnt understand what squad u were trying to contact i said i heard u talking just didnt realize it was to me i would understand the ban if u were trying to tell my i was breaking a server rule or something but your reason to permban me doesnt seem right
More
8 years 1 month ago #3766 by ian
and another thing dont say im lieing i got disconnected yesterday how do u thing the helo crashed it had no pilot anymore lol
More
8 years 1 month ago #3767 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic banned again dont know why
No it didnt crash because it didnt have a pilot, it crahsed because you could not fly. If you disconnected before the chopper crashed, I would not be able to tempban you would I?

The fact that you still dont get the rules, still lie about crashing the chopper, dont communicate, dont respond when warned. I think you should go and play on FCV, you will feel right at home there with those players.
More
8 years 1 month ago #3769 by ian
okay listen let me just say i really appreciate the fast responses by your staff here now back to the current issue i mean i guess u can think what u want i just want to say i am not lieing when i tell u i was disconnected but whatever secondly i fully understand the rules thirdly you say i dont communicate when i already gave you what i think to be a valid reason to have not responded to you if you didnt read my other response it was that i was already communicating with my own squad and like i said didnt understand you were warning me now im not gonna beg you to remove my ban i would appreciate it if you would reconsider and i really enjoyed the less than 2 days i have played on your server im still new to the game and am trying to figure it out if not i completly understand but i do not have time to keep writing these paragraphs to you
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds