Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Banned for excessive TKing (I think?!) or frag kil

• Rongfeng Wang
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #4720 by Rongfeng Wang
Look, I'm a new player and I'll be honest, I don't read the rules, but I do have the power of common sense, and I don't think that it has failed me thus far (until now that is). I was just playing PR two days ago on an Insurgency map on Kokan. It was a small game, around 18-20 players on both sides, I was on US; at first I was playing on an infantry squad for the most of the game, there was another squad who were spamming the local with police sirens; our squad opened fire on the humvees, and they tried to run us over. Squadlead tried to get the admins attention, but I don't think that there were any admins at the time. The game was getting stale, so I left the squad and started a helicopter squad in order to help a lone wolf squad lead trying to destroy the caches. But when I got my pilot kit the same gentlemen who ran over my squad suddenly drove up and told me to get out, when I didn't, they started shooting, so I started to spin the blackhawk and killed them all. I will admit that I was out of hand on that one, but they were shooting at me first. Then they started to shoot at me with the .50 cal on the Humvee and the LAV. This kept happening, and I think one of the guys TKing were KingSlime and VersaceLemonade, but I could wrong. I eventually started to TK in self defense. Honestly, I think that was the only thing I did wrong in your server, so I'm sorry, all I wanted to do was to play some Pr today.

P.S. sorry for so much text, but that's only because I want to be as precise about the events as possible.
My username is PFCParts. I am not in any clans. I am also a noob. Also sorry.
  • Rongfeng Wang
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #4721 by Rongfeng Wang
Replied by Rongfeng Wang on topic Banned for excessive TKing (I think?!) or frag kil
I also didn't do anything except try to fly the blackhawk.
  • Rongfeng Wang
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #4722 by Rongfeng Wang
Replied by Rongfeng Wang on topic Banned for excessive TKing (I think?!) or frag kil
Also in Al bashrah, I accidentally TK someone with a frag, though I think that might be on a different server. I did apologize.
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds