The forum is in read only mode.

Banned for making a joke, misunderstanding

• Brah-Ban.13
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 week ago #4768 by Brah-Ban.13
Banned for making a joke, misunderstanding was created by Brah-Ban.13
Hello,

I was playing on your sever about 20 minutes ago and before the match on Hades Peak started I typed: "Brah Gayming is looking for new gaymers, join now!" in all chat. I was banned shortly after. My guess is I was banned for "promoting" other communities, but really it was just a joke. Brah Gayming is not a real group, we don't have actual recruitment, just a Steam group some friends share. We're not interested in making a server, taking in members and anything of the sort.

Along with me, my friend "Potato" got banned as well, although he did nothing.

What do we have to do to get this sorted?

Thank you!
More
8 years 1 week ago #4774 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Banned for making a joke, misunderstanding
You do alot of stupid things just for fun dont ya?

And you really dont learn anything from your mistakes.

"2 days ago I installed PR again and made a new account name called ' WWW.AIMWARE.COM '. I didn't even spawn in on your server and was already banned. I'm assuming the stupid name was a reason for the ban. I'm sorry for using it and I won't do it again."

I recently just rebanned you, because you never where unbanned, with I recall another stupid name. The reason you where able to play again was that we have switched out main server to the training server for a few days. And here you fuck up yet again and get banned.

So...your story that you just do it "for fun" does not lend you any credibility at all.

Go away.
The following user(s) said Thank You: solid_fire93
  • Brah-Ban.13
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 week ago #4775 by Brah-Ban.13
Replied by Brah-Ban.13 on topic Banned for making a joke, misunderstanding
Well I was assuming you guys unbanned me, since I was unbanned from the other 2 servers I was also banned from + I was able to play on your server without any problem for a month + your PR admin section investigation got you back with 0 bans or any problems caused by me. I really don't get why you're so bent on keeping me banned for 1 mistake that I've apologized for several times.
More
8 years 1 week ago #4776 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Banned for making a joke, misunderstanding
BS. On the other servers you where told you where unbanned. Also that you come here asking for unban because you have been banned for making a new, as you call it, stupid mistake only proves that you have not learned anything.
  • Brah-Ban.13
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 week ago #4778 by Brah-Ban.13
Replied by Brah-Ban.13 on topic Banned for making a joke, misunderstanding
I played on your server for a month when a lot of admins were on who obviously saw me. I mentioned I always wear Brah tag and I changed my nickname from Ban.13 to unBanned.13, it's not like I was hiding, how obvious can it get. Funny thing is if I wanted to evade I would've changed my nickname, nobody would spot me and I could still play now...

I'm not calling this a mistake, never did, an admin told me somebody told them I was supposed to be banned and that's why I'm here, not because of what I typed into all chat. I don't understand why this admin team is so dug into their opinions...
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 1 week ago #4779 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Banned for making a joke, misunderstanding
um, cause you apparently keep doing what you were told not to do?
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds