Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal

• =HOG=6thNC#1
  • =HOG=6thNC#1's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #4813 by =HOG=6thNC#1
Ban Appeal was created by =HOG=6thNC#1
I just got banned (For the 1st time ever) in PR. I wandered too far down in Sarema and blew up some stuff with the combat engineer kit. I didn't think i was in main because usually the maps don't allow you to enter the enemy DOD. I am guilty. I don't know how long this ban lasts for....but i screwed up. Been playing on the HOG server for several years and don't want to screw it up. Please un-ban me. I won't make the mistake again.

6thNC#1
  • =HOG=6thNC#1
More
7 years 11 months ago #4816 by =HOG=6thNC#1
Replied by =HOG=6thNC#1 on topic Ban Appeal
Silent Eagle I meant...Not Sarema
  • =HOG=6thNC#1
More
7 years 11 months ago #4817 by =HOG=6thNC#1
Replied by =HOG=6thNC#1 on topic Ban Appeal
I'm really sorry...I just got caught up in the heat of the moment. PR has a way of doing that to you when you are a PR addict like me....Haley can vouch for me and probably Postal. I'm 51 years old (definitely OLD) and I admit... i screwed up. Hopefully the ban is short and not permanent.
More
7 years 11 months ago #4818 by =HOG= Toxic
Replied by =HOG= Toxic on topic Ban Appeal
jesus, ever heard of the edit button? It was a temp ban. You should be able to play by now. How about next time you read the rules.
More
7 years 11 months ago #4837 by fenneclat
Replied by fenneclat on topic Ban Appeal
Banning officer here.

It was a 3-hour ban for attacking an enemy main base.

Some maps get confusing I know, that's why it was a 3-hour ban, to make sure you knew what happened and its level of severity.

I'm sorry I wasn't able to stop you from destroying things in their main before it was too late, seeing that you were in my squad at the time. Normally I don't allow squad members freedom to operate in solo and when you broke off with the combat engie kit at the beginning, I assumed you had the nearby central village area in mind. In another situation I'd congratulate you for getting in there alive.

As the enemy team ending up reporting the mayhem they encountered, I was forced to act.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=6thNC#1
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds