Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Banned from the server PR

More
7 years 11 months ago #5382 by Cesar
Banned from the server PR was created by Cesar
Hi, it is the case: hogclangaming.com/index.php/forum/how-ca...m-the-server-pr#5381

Thanks for the help.
IGN: Zeckart.
More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #5383 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Banned from the server PR
You where tempbanned for free kit sqd. When I said get cohesion or disband, do not leave and join, i mean just that.

I did NOT create the squad, I warned you TO LEAD, or disband. Why would you come up with such a story that I created it?

It does not matter whether you created it or not. What matters is that YOU are squad leading. That YOU are running a free kit sqd, with no cohesion or teamwork. If you dont want to squadlead, you do what I said and that is DISBAND IT, not leave it.

Also you might wanna read our rules.

2015-12-12 23:35:52: W performed by '<(00)> Evox' on ' zeckart': Stop acting the fool. You are messing around, support your team
2015-12-12 23:37:52: KILL performed by '<(00)> Evox' on ' zeckart': bug kit from squad
2016-01-11 00:00:27: R performed by ' Schadler17' on ' zeckart': Ghosting, telling where enemy are when he was on other team
2016-01-11 00:00:50: K performed by ' Evox' on ' zeckart': Stop acting the fool. You are messing around, support your team
2016-01-22 19:28:54: R performed by ' 7elevenmafia' on ' zeckart': taking stryker
2016-02-03 21:05:20: KILL performed by '=HOG= Haley11thACR' on ' zeckart': Stop acting the fool. You are messing around, support your team
2016-03-11 22:34:42: K performed by '=HOG= Haley11thACR' on ' zeckart': 130
2016-03-22 22:51:44: R performed by ' wretchedegg' on ' zeckart': wasting logi
2016-04-07 23:15:19: K performed by 'prWARs whatthehell' on ' zeckart': you just ruined it for all of us
2016-05-12 20:28:22: TB performed by '=HOG= Jevski' on ' zeckart': No free kit sqds. Get cohesion or disband sqd. Do not leave and rejoin. banned by =HOG= Jevski
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Jevski.
More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #5384 by Cesar
Replied by Cesar on topic Banned from the server PR
I'll explain again the situation, I see the comment, I report to ALL SQD leaders the situation by voice, I leave the sqd and join again (as everybody does), because i'm not a sqd leader, I ASK who want to be sqd lead on the team, then I talk to the team and explain them the situation again, twice. I took the marksman kit BEFORE the other sqd leader leave the team, i'm not a liar, can you check who create the sqd in first place, was a HOG guy, maybe not you, but someone does, not me. It's ok..

Sorry, what is this: 2016-01-11 00:00:27: R performed by ' Schadler17' on ' zeckart': Ghosting, telling where enemy are when he was on other team.
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Cesar. Reason: missing info
More
7 years 11 months ago #5386 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Banned from the server PR
And why would you leave and rejoin, when you just have been told to disband it, and NOT TO LEAVE IT AND REJOIN???

why is it so hard to follow a simple instruction?

why would you tell the all the squad leaders, what does it matter to them? and why leave the sqd the instant you get warned, and then ask the squad i think you mean, not the whole team, who wants to lead?

I really dont get it. THINK!!. What do you you think the next unlucky guy to get sl does? He does what you just said everyone does, leave and rejoin, next guy....leave and rejoin....next guy leave and rejoin....see where im heading with this? Why do you think I told you to disband it AND NOT LEAVE IT??
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds