Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban appeal from austinPOWERSSss

• austinPOWERSSss
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #5392 by austinPOWERSSss
Ban appeal from austinPOWERSSss was created by austinPOWERSSss
A week ago i did a mistake i ghost in the russian server for my first time:( ,after i did it i understood the mistake i did but that was too late. yesterday i got ban from your server for that mistake. i understand the mistake, I did not mean to do it again i am teamwork player and i am communicating with they other squads all the time. i want to say that i am very sorry about the stupid decsion i did and i promising that i will never do it again. I hope that that you will listen to my appeal:)
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 11 months ago #5401 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban appeal from austinPOWERSSss
wait, so you got caught ghosting in another server, say you understood your mistake and chose to come here and make the exact same mistake again??
More
7 years 11 months ago #5402 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Ban appeal from austinPOWERSSss
Nah I dont think he did the same thing here. But have a look at his rap sheet here at HOG
  • austinPOWERSSss
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #5403 by austinPOWERSSss
Replied by austinPOWERSSss on topic Ban appeal from austinPOWERSSss
i didnt said that i am gonna ghost or to breaking the rules in your server. i said that i am very sorry about what i did it was worng, the admins in HOG know me and they know i am not a troll or breaking the rules. that is my favorite server in PR and i am want to come back and play again and like i said befor its gonna be the LAST time i will be stupid.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 11 months ago #5405 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban appeal from austinPOWERSSss
With the video floating around of what you did, your name being sent around to the other server admins via a post in the Server Admins section of the reality forums, we are going to leave your ban in place.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds