Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban appeal

More
7 years 11 months ago #5474 by leroy
Ban appeal was created by leroy
Im back ;c

I got banned for talking in local after the squads were made. My squad filled up and i was trying to talk to my friend and tell him to make a new squad. but i got banned.

The admins seem very on edge today. Some teammate tried to kill me at the beginning of the map charles point, so i turned around and killed him; then i got kicked for killing him. His name was eggs_bacon... or something like that
More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #5475 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Ban appeal
Yeah sure, Bacon tried to kill you...an admin... Then later today, you tked grander and got kicked then next round you wont shut up, even though you where told many times. What do you think is more important. Communication for 7 other squad, or your talk for 2 ppl

Im not on edge. Im just tired of bloody children WHO WONT LISTEN!

If you dont start act like an adult, you will soon find another place to play.
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Jevski.
More
7 years 11 months ago #5476 by leroy
Replied by leroy on topic Ban appeal
I swear to god he shot me in the back. I did the "go go go command" about 4 times as we were running to the boats in the beginning of the round, and he shot me. He didn't use his mic at all before he shot me. He stopped shooting me, but i was already frustrated so i killed him. He delayed me and my squad by shooting me, and then banned me after i tkd him when he provoked me.

Grander is either the guy trolling us on that one foggy insurgency map, or someone i accidentally tkd. If grander was the one who was trolling; he placed two claymores near a group of friendly players. He even tried to push me into the mines as i went afk for a minute. When i came back i was dangerously close to the claymores, so i shot him for trying to kill me.

Im sorry i talked in local and block those other 7 squads, but is me saying "i remember you from that map" "friend join this squad" and then saying, "friend create another squad, this one is full"... "oh ok" going to lose us the game?

I got kicked for not shutting up in between the games i think. Are we just supposed to sit there quietly like robots... I dont understand why these rules have to so strict. I dont spam my mic, i just talk to people. Why do we need to be quiet in between games? Also its not like i go around trolling and team killing other people. Im either attacked or I shoot them on accident.

I just seem to always get the short end of the stick. Other people talk in local after 1:30, talk between games, and teamkill, and then i check the server list and theyre still in the server. It just seems like the admins are only there when i slip up

Idk man, HOG is really cool, and its really fun to play, but the admins are so quick to kick and ban....
More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #5477 by Jevski
Lets start simple

Do not teamkill, even at the end of the round.

and again

Do not teamkill, even at the end of the round.

Does it say it ok to tk if provoked? You where afk so how the fuck do you know who pushed who? and still...

Do not teamkill, even at the end of the round - simple right?

As to talking during briefing. When told to shut up YOU SHUT UP!! This isnt about what other players do, this IS ABOUT YOU !

You have now been kicked and tempbanned by 3 different admins in a short time. I dont think they are the problem. YOU ARE !

HOG is really cool, and its really fun to play, but certain players are so slow and dumb they end up kicked and banned.
There. I like that sentence much better now.

As to being strict if you want kindergarden mentality, head on over to FCV, you will fit right in there.
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Jevski.
More
7 years 11 months ago #5478 by leroy
Replied by leroy on topic Ban appeal
Ok.

So why should he be able to shoot me without ban? Because hes an admin? Seems pretty fair to me

I knew who pushed me because it said the name after i killed him...

Ok i understand that, but me trying to create a squad is for the greater good of the team, so why would i get kicked for it. Its not like i was talking about random stuff, i was talking about the topic at hand. Im aware this isnt about me, but we were creating another squad to help the team. I didnt spam at all. I learned my lesson from my first ban...

I got kicked for those reasons though!

How is request that the admins look at both sides of the situation a kindergarten mentality?

Its called reasoning and not just jumping to conclusions
More
7 years 11 months ago #5479 by Jevski
Yeah I know, reasoning, and your not getting it.

After getting kicked several times now, you continued to tk for reasons you thought was ok, yet last time you did so, you got kicked for it. That shows me your reasoning between crime and punishment isnt getting through at all.

Now here on the forum, you are still trying to lay the blame for your tks on others.

To be honest, I think you should find another server. You dont fit in here.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds