Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban appeal

More
7 years 11 months ago #5480 by leroy
Replied by leroy on topic Ban appeal
Im getting trolled by other people. Why is there no punishment for them is my point. They wont stop until someone does something about it and they dont troll me after they know im not just gonna lay down and take it. I honestly do understand why im getting kicked and banned, but why isnt anything done to the people who attack me.

Is pushing your teammates into claymores acceptable?
Is shooting your teammate in the back acceptable?

I teamkilled two teammates.... two people... I understand thats not acceptable, but youre just excusing them for whatever they do. Im not the type of person to go around trolling teammates and killing them.

How is it fair that i only get punished? Shouldnt they get banned too?
Im not blaming anyone, im trying to get you to understand that they are breaking the rules too, but being an admin excuses him?
More
7 years 11 months ago #5482 by Bich Phuc Daat
Replied by Bich Phuc Daat on topic Ban appeal
Amen brother, eggs & bacon doesn't have a clue, hes a simpleton. 'Hog' has double standards, very unprofessional and immature admins, and all they do is defend themselves when someone spends their own precious time to bring up an issue, mature? It's true when they say you don't fit in here, neither do I, and it's because you clearly have integrity, sincerity, a backbone and are not afraid to bring up injustices when you see them. For that you, like me, are chastised then treated like an idiot. I know several people that have similar experiences with 'Hog', an appropriate name for the clan. The self-justifying, self-righteous behavior, hypocritical behavior shown time and time again is quite telling! xD
More
7 years 11 months ago #5483 by leroy
Thank you man! Finally someone who understands what's going on here. I thought nobody else saw this. They're so disrecpectfully one sided and condescending in their replies.

I don't understand why they're so rude. This is their job and they signed up to deal with the community and logically reason with people.

It's like working at McDonald's and then complaining when people ask you to do your job respectfully. I don't get it, they must be on a power trip. They're soooo "prestigious" to be the admins of a project reality server. Clearly a big deal lol.

Do you normally play on HOG?
More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #5484 by BaconCody
Replied by BaconCody on topic Ban appeal
Yes, I shot you to get your name .
You were spamming comrose like crazy when the round was starting.
I kicked you for spamming comrose.
Read the rules and stop bitching.

[20:02 TEAMKILL] leroy.jenkinz TEAMKILLS Eggs_& Bacon*Cody
2016-05-15 20:02:15: K performed by 'Eggs_& Bacon*Cody' on ' leroy.jenkinz': Do NOT spam Commorose

2016-05-15 20:06:07: W performed by 'Eggs_& Bacon*Cody' on ' leroy.jenkinz': Stop chat-spamming!

"You know I’m proud to have that German blood, there’s no question about it. Great stuff"
- Donald J Trump
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by BaconCody.
More
7 years 11 months ago #5487 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Ban appeal
Both of you dont get it.

Leroy you broke the rules end of story. Instead of coming here saying im sorry im broke the rules I wont do it again, you try to justify our actions. Saying that you will tk again if someone is "provoking" you or, that other players are doing the same thing but not getting punished.

Grander wasnt just placing mines near friendlies, he was placing Claymores near the cache to defend it. Actually he stayed in the house most of the time defending said cache.

Forget everyone else. AGAIN. This is about you, your actions, your attitude on the forum.

Its hard as admin to know what is truth and whats not, after playing this for 8 years or so, and being admin alot of those I and others have a whole different perspective on what goes on than players. We simply see thing you dont.

Lets assume what you say is true, that grander pushed you, First of all you claim you where afk, so the credibility that you are 100% certain it was him pushing you goes down the drain. The assumption is that he is trying to kill you, but there could be other reasons, just as bacon shot you.(a common practice for admins to get player names)

Also claymores are remote detonated, its not like an ied you step on and it goes boom. It could be he was trying to push you so he could place them correctly. But untill he actually does tk you, you have ZERO reason to tk him

You just think hey, he is provoking lets shot him. As an admin its hard to get prof, but your actions supplied them. You DID tk.

Let me apply your logic to this, you say that spamming mumble is not going to cost us the game. I never claimed that, but its still annoying as hell for the rest of the team. Well neither of grander or Bacons actions is going to cost us the game. One guy just pushed you, the other guy shot you, he didnt tk you he wounded you. Had you just gotten in the boat your squad medic would automatically have healed you, and you would be on your merry way.

Neither of these actions cost us the game, so why is it ok to tk them? Rules are clear, they say do not tk, and do not take matters into your own hand, yet you did.

And then you come here bitching and trying to justify you actions.'

Lets try this though experiment. Police come bursting into a house where gunshots where reported. They find you standing over the corpse with a smoking gun and blood on yourself.

As soon as the police come through the door you yell, He had it coming. do you think the cops would go...ah so he had it coming ok then, boys holster your weapons and lets go home, the dude had it coming.

Im going to let Haley decide what happens to you now, but with your current attitude, I dont have high hopes. Remember. This is all your own doing. It started out as a tempban, and now it as shown us what kind of player you really are.
More
7 years 11 months ago #5490 by leroy
I'm aware of who was pushing me because I had to stay there for a second as I put my head set on. He was pushing me towards the mines, and I wasnt going to sit there wondering if it remote detonated. From the battlefield games I've played, claymores are detonated when you step on them. If he was trying to clear the area wouldn't he try to push me away from the mines?

How would I know that admins shooting people to get their names is a common practice. I'm just tired of people shooting me in the back so I responded to it.

The admins arent going to do anything if an admin shoots me and they're not going to believe that a teammate tried to push another teammate into the claymores. I stayed on the cache too, I was an AR until I switched to medic. Ive been helping the team until someone attacks me. In real life that's mutiny and they should be punished. On this server the admins do the punishing and if I get unbanned, next time, I leave it to them

I also said you guys are rude because when you respond to people, you let your emotions into your response and it comes off as rude. I'm glad you care enough to respond and communicate with us, but can't there be a sense mutual respect?
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds