• Safety_Off
  • Safety_Off's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
7 years 10 months ago #5488 by Safety_Off
Safety_Off - Ban Appeal 16May2016 was created by Safety_Off
Hi

Can the admin on shift who banned me please check the logs to see how many times I 'All Chatted' within the time I had been playing on Muttrah that round (My first round for the night) and help alleviate my confusion as to why you felt it was necessary to ban me?

Thanks,
Safety_Off
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 10 months ago #5489 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Safety_Off - Ban Appeal 16May2016
07:06 GLOBAL ] Safety_OffV1.0: you guys should do an aplocolypse now enterance into the docks
[07:11 GLOBAL ] Safety_OffV1.0: how many ballsy pikots you got? ;)
[07:11 GLOBAL ] Safety_OffV1.0: pilots
  • Safety_Off
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
7 years 10 months ago #5494 by Safety_Off
Replied by Safety_Off on topic Safety_Off - Ban Appeal 16May2016
So saying 3 comments results in a ban?

I understand that it can be distracting to play with chat or that prior to me joining the server there may have been all chat spam, I just don't agree with kicking the first name that pops up.
More
7 years 10 months ago #5501 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Safety_Off - Ban Appeal 16May2016
It wasnt the first time you all chatted. I warned 5-8 times, and you continued. Then after another warning again, you again all chatted. And that is why you dont all chat, players dont see whats important like the bloody warnings not to all chat.
  • Safety_Off
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
7 years 10 months ago #5525 by Safety_Off
Replied by Safety_Off on topic Safety_Off - Ban Appeal 16May2016
Oh Hi Jevski,

Wasn't the first time I all chatted? as in, for this match or in general? If you mean in general than why have the 'All Chat' function in the first place? You saw how the game was turning out man.. US couldn't make land and Docks was swarming.. how much of a tactical disadvantage would I have really caused by suggesting they make an Apocalypse Now entrance into Docks?

I didn't see the 5 to 8 warnings and didn't know there was a current problem with all chat spam.
I saw 2 warnings of which I apologised in Team Chat. 5 minutes later I make one (my 3rd) comment of which I was then banned for.

I had previously asked Haley11thACR to investigate my all chat comms activity in comparison with the time I'd spent on the server. I think you'll find it to be 3 (all chat) comments within a span of about 20-25 minutes of my first game of the night.

I will admit my flaws and wrong doings when they occur and agree with the need to have admins to kick the unwanted players. As I said before I just don't agree with booting the first name to show up on screen.

Sorry if my 'All Chat' comms annoyed or distracted Haley11thACR.

how long have I been banned for please?
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 10 months ago #5528 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Safety_Off - Ban Appeal 16May2016
Ill lift the ban. Follow the rules.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Safety_Off
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds