Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal

More
7 years 11 months ago #5523 by Jaaaa
Ban Appeal was created by Jaaaa
I got banned today for flying a trans chopper (little-bird) when I was in CAS, I am new to the game and I accidentally flipped said chopper. I thought I entered the correct helicopter but I obviously did not and I must have made the mistake because there were 6 empty helicopters to choose from. I would like to get unbanned because I am an NA player and I like the community on the server and the ping is excellent. My ingame name is [LKM] JAAAAA.

Thank you.
More
7 years 11 months ago #5526 by BaconCody
Replied by BaconCody on topic Ban Appeal
2016-05-16 15:11:15: R performed by 'XXXXXXX' on '[LKM] JAAAAA': stealing little bird
2016-05-16 15:11:25: B performed by 'Eggs_& Bacon*Cody' on '[LKM] JAAAAA': You are asset stealing, return the vehicle to main base, type !rules in chat for rules! banned by Eggs_& Bacon*Cody

Hey,
I looked you up in the log and you seem to be a nice player overall and I like the fact that you are being honest.
Mistakes happen, just bad timing with all that chopper-stealing going on during that round.

Please lift the ban, thank you.

See you online, cheers
Cody

"You know I’m proud to have that German blood, there’s no question about it. Great stuff"
- Donald J Trump
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 11 months ago #5527 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban Appeal
lifted
More
7 years 11 months ago #5532 by Jaaaa
Replied by Jaaaa on topic Ban Appeal
Thanks guys, see you on the server!