Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Banned For Team killing

• WarParty
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #5537 by WarParty
Banned For Team killing was created by WarParty
So i guess i got banned for team killing but i honestly don' t remember team killing. I play as Pvt.Kelly. It was just one night a while back i was playing then the server reset and then i was banned for team killing. If you have proof of me team killing i'll believe it and understand but i don't remember team killing and would really like to play on your server again or have some form of explanation as to why not. Thanks.
More
7 years 11 months ago #5538 by BaconCody
Replied by BaconCody on topic Banned For Team killing
Good morning,
the tk is the default reason shown in the ban-message and can't be changed in pr.
The banning admin will be along shortly.

2016-02-20 20:11:25: B performed by 'PRISM user jevski' on ' Pvt.Kelly': You cannot attack the enemy main unless AAS marker indicates banned by PRISM user jevski

"You know I’m proud to have that German blood, there’s no question about it. Great stuff"
- Donald J Trump
The following user(s) said Thank You: WarParty
  • WarParty
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #5574 by WarParty
Replied by WarParty on topic Banned For Team killing
That's weird because i always try to make sure that i never shoot into the enemy's main spawn but if that's what it was because of i'm very sorry. Is there anyway to reverse this ban because i would like to be able to play on your server again and i have more experience with the game now so i can assure you that will not happen again.
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds