Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Understanding Issues

More
7 years 10 months ago #5902 by Nick
Understanding Issues was created by Nick
I was playing on the server as squad leader when one of your admins started yelling at me to do something. I would have done what he said if I could understand him. I'm not trying to insult his English or speech impediment (which ever one it is; I don't know for sure) but I cannot do what I'm told if I cannot understand him. I spoke to other people and they said it was hard for them to understand him too. My ingame name is nickrobes.
More
7 years 10 months ago #5903 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Understanding Issues
Yeah sure, everyone else has no problem, I wasnt yelling. Besides the 3 written warnings you didnt understand either???

We wouldnt be here if you had read the rules.
More
7 years 10 months ago #5905 by Nick
Replied by Nick on topic Understanding Issues
You could have written in chat what I was doing wrong instead of getting mad and giving me warnings. kdjshakjfhaklsjfdhaksjfhlkafh warning jbdfks lfhakjsdfhkja sdfhkjhsd warning jkdhfakljsdhfkajshfskld banned ( That's what it felt like). In the rules it says respect admins ( I was respectfully telling you I cannot understand you) and the admins will respect you (I was not given a chance to talk with you)

PS
If you did type what I was doing wrong, I might not have seen it because I was in the respawn screen. I could not check because I did not know that you were even typing.
More
7 years 10 months ago #5906 by Jevski
2016-06-01 16:00:02: W performed by '=HOG= Jevski' on ' nickrobes': No free kit sqds. Get cohesion or disband sqd. Do not leave and rejoin.
2016-06-01 16:00:05: W performed by '=HOG= Jevski' on ' nickrobes': No free kit sqds. Get cohesion or disband sqd. Do not leave and rejoin.
2016-06-01 16:00:30: W performed by '=HOG= Jevski' on ' nickrobes': No free kit sqds. Get cohesion or disband sqd. Do not leave and rejoin.
2016-06-01 16:26:39: W performed by '=HOG= Jevski' on ' nickrobes': No free kit sqds. Get cohesion or disband sqd. Do not leave and rejoin.

Again. Read the rules.

You called your sqd solo. Only you and your friend(who also dont understand warnings) since both I and Toxic told him to cut the all chat 4-5 times, and kicked him twice ran around alone doing your own shit. You are squadleader.

LEAD.

Each day we see these free kits sqds. On any given day we have around 10-16 players on each side NOT teamplaying. NOT helping the team in anyway, they just wanna run around shooting stuff. Without any medics around. Running dying spawning. Costing the team tickets, and we would rather have those players gone from the server so players that do want to teamwork with the team can join.

So. In conclusion. If you read the rules. We would not be here.
More
7 years 10 months ago #5909 by Nick
Replied by Nick on topic Understanding Issues
Me and my friend were killing, fighting, and on local chat with our teammates. Nobody told me to give orders because nobody wanted me to give orders. But, thank you for FINNALY telling me what I did wrong so I wont do it again. Police officers asks you "Do you understand what happened" because they want to know if you understand what you did wrong and that you understood the officer. In this case I didn't understand the officer.
More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #5910 by Jevski
4 Times "No free kit sqds. Get cohesion or disband sqd. Do not leave and rejoin". How did you not understand it?

4 times this showed up on your screen. 4 times you got a sound warning, with the text STOP DOING THAT.

And for the final time. If you had read the rules, we would not be here.
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Jevski.
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds