Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Banned with C4 comin from the highway to the biway

• The Borg
  • The Borg's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #5920 by The Borg
Yo so my IGN be TheBorg0

I jus banned moments ago. 6/2/2106 11:13 AM (EST)

The reason. I suspect. Was because I was standing near an APC with C4 in my hand. Upon being questioned by one of my squad mates in a rather loud "YO YOU PUTTIN C4 ON THE APC!?" I was shot by one of his comrades and was then met with a "YOU GETTING BANNED BRO, YOU GETTING BANNED BRO!" from a middle eastern fellow on the mic. Followed by what I assume to be the admin in a microphone sounding like the pentagon getting on my ass for terrorism asking in a indignant tone "You putting C4 on the APC!?" I rapidly responded by trying to type out a team message that I was in fact /not/ putting C4 on an APC. Like the total twat I am, I ain't a stupid twat.

TLDR: People overeating to my computer getting a lag spike and I started shimmying along a APC with C4 in my hand and was promptly taken down faster than the muslim dude who rushed Donald Trump on the stage.

Edit: I'm gonna be on the HOG TS for three hours following this post. Come talk.
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by The Borg.
More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #5922 by Bearguy
Talked to him on TS3.

- Muttrah City started, he was with MEC.
- Might have, not sure, TKed someone accidentally within 3 minutes of the round. The distance was about 300-500 meters.
- He was in the APC squad, took the Scorpion when it spawned with another guy.
- Scorpion died within ~10 minutes.
- He left APC squad and joined an INFANTRY squad.
- He went unarmed and walked around with his squad trying to scout for enemies, before getting shot.
- Respawned in main with a C4 kit, the BTR happened to be there as well.
- Was holding C4 in his hand.
- Had lagspikes so isn't sure if he was placing it.
- Someone typed or shouted that they were going to tell the admins to ban him. (see the original post)
- He got banned and immediately wrote this appeal within 5 minutes.

I tried to check the battlerecorder file, but it isn't uploaded yet.
It happened ~5 minutes before the original post was posted.
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Bearguy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Borg
More
7 years 10 months ago #5923 by CAS_ual_TY
Exactly. I watched you on PRISM and you indeed ran around without any kit. And lets not forget your revenge teamkill

[10:48 TEAMKILL] GeorgeSmirnov TEAMKILLS TheBorg0
[10:49 TEAMKILL] TheBorg0 TEAMKILLS GeorgeSmirnov

I already watch you asshating and then I am getting a report about you C4ing an APC. What would you do right next to an APC with C4 in your Hands?
  • The Borg
  • The Borg's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #5927 by The Borg
GeorgeSmirnov was the nerd running around spawn in squad 8 teamkilling between him and his buddy. I spawned there and asked what was up with all the explosions. He spawns and says "I hate you" or some other jabber and shoots me. So I spawn back and seek him out cuz the guy crazy and need to be put down yo. And TBH I /had/ actually forgotten my revenge teamkill, maybe because I was just so traumatized and couldn't handle it. Thanks for triggering me.

Jokes aside, yeah I ran around as an unarmed goofing for about five minutes before I died while forward scouting for my squad. (Running down a street with my fists out like the true man I am)

"What would you do right next to an APC with C4 in your Hands?" I would be getting in the APC because my squad leader had ordered us to load in. But y'know, lag spikes and all that. Going from goofing off as an unarmed to literally trying to make my team lose with sabotage is a huge leap in offenses. I might be a knucklehead, but I still got some brain cells.
More
7 years 10 months ago #5930 by CAS_ual_TY
Head admins lift the ban pls.

If you know the APCs have just been griefed then pls dont stand with a C4 in your hands next to one because obviously they will flip out even more.
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Borg
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 10 months ago #5932 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Banned with C4 comin from the highway to the biway
ban lifted
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds