Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

banned

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #5954 by burak
banned was created by burak
ingame name:burak044
I banned from server 5 or 10 minutes ago. I connected to server, joined a squad, spawned and after like 30 seconds later i just banned. I dont have any idea actually, i didnt teamkill anybody, i didnt use chat or mumble for a bad word. And like i said, spawned and just banned with a no warning. its funny actually
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by burak.
More
7 years 10 months ago #5955 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic banned
You know.. when you cheat/hack on any server, then the chances that you will get banned on other servers pretty high

www.hogclangaming.com/index.php/forum/se...r-these-players#5605
More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #5956 by Redemptions
Replied by Redemptions on topic banned

ingame name:burak044
I banned from server 5 or 10 minutes ago. I connected to server, joined a squad, spawned and after like 30 seconds later i just banned. I dont have any idea actually, i didnt teamkill anybody, i didnt use chat or mumble for a bad word. And like i said, spawned and just banned with a no warning. its funny actually

Yeah for no reason.....right.......what a tool
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Redemptions.
More
7 years 10 months ago #5957 by burak
Replied by burak on topic banned
Ok then if it was for that old case.It didn't come to my mind actually. I can't demand anything of course, you have right to ban absolutely. Though it shouldn't consider cheat or hack i think.True word is trolling(and treason:D). We just got bored and did some trolling. We didn't aim high kills/scores like ghosters do. Especially like the most of EU clans' members and server admins do that shit everytime(i dont have much idea about US servers like hog)
And i am sorry for the victims. we just fucked up a bit. And good bye hog:(
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds