Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Unban please. Was accident.

• =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 10 months ago #5998 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Unban please. Was accident.
ROUND STARTED: 2016-06-06 17:14:05

[19:18 GLOBAL ] Pias91: i crashed candy van's helicopters on that server. gg
[19:18 GLOBAL ] Pias91: im not o this server
[19:23 GLOBAL ] Pias91: osyprey is cas ??
[19:23 GLOBAL ] Pias91: kk
[19:29 TEAMKILL] Pias91 TEAMKILLS Anime
[19:29 TEAMKILL] Pias91 TEAMKILLS Assassin4Elite
[19:30 GLOBAL ] Pias91: accident
[19:30 GLOBAL ] Pias91: stop shooting me and i wont shoot back
[19:30 TEAMKILL] OriginalWarrioR TEAMKILLS Pias91
[19:30 TEAM 1 ] Pias91: !r originalwarrior shoots me, so i shoot back, he kills me
[19:30 SQUAD 5 ] =HOG= Haley11thACR: !k pias dont shoot back
[19:41 TEAM 2 ] Pias91: really
[19:42 TEAMKILL] Pias91 TEAMKILLS jukeb0x
[19:42 TEAM 2 ] jukeb0x: !r pias91 intentional tk
[19:42 SQUAD 5 ] =HOG= Haley11thACR: !b pias troll
  • Pias92
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #6003 by Pias92
Replied by Pias92 on topic Unban please. Was accident.
Half of these I've been shot by someone, hit with a vehicle making me bleed and they do it itentionally.. what am i supposed to do? Not kill them before they do it to other members? Half of the TK's are them walking into traps, or a terrible grenade throw. Iceman? He was in fallujah @ main screaming to every one before the round started DEATH to AMERICA and all this ISIS talk. I really want his IP so I can report him to United States Government. You kicked me for actually reporting this. He was injuring people in Main and I drove my squad +1 member in Logi, to support squad 6 @ mansion. So you kicked me yet the Iceman11 was screaming very illegal things, illegal things in 30+ countries worldwide not just where this server is located.

I've apologized for my offenses and know I violated the rules. I've read the rules on the forums, as I didn't have the rules before when I didn't know about the forums.

Even if I am not unbanned, I would like Iceman11's IP to report him to the U.S. Government for proclaiming to be/support a terrorists organization. He resides in the USA too. It is very critical that this happens.

So once again, sorry for my team kills. Not very many were intentional. I am very responsible once I've read the rules.
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds