Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Gunny Ban Appeal

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #20356 by solid_fire93
Replied by solid_fire93 on topic Gunny Ban Appeal

thanks for the info, were these made before or after the accusations?

im not sure when, but iirc i think Gunny started to record his gameplays right when get accused for hacking on PRTA forums, check the dates on gunny's videos for double checking.... hope this might help :)

also i want to highlight some footage here at 9:50 to 10:09 when he's also getting shot at right after's he runs out of ammo :

so not only he can see that guy behind the bush ! but he's also getting spotted which means the enemies can see him through the bush's..
Regards.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by solid_fire93.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 4 months ago #20360 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Gunny Ban Appeal
i mean, making videos after you are accused doesnt provide anything to help as he knows he is being watched and can simply not use hacks.
  • Gunnyy
  • Gunnyy's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #20377 by Gunnyy
Replied by Gunnyy on topic Gunny Ban Appeal
Ive re asked to open my appeal, i have been told that the PRTA request will most likely not go through, so now im ready to argue my case on hog if hog allows me.

Thanks solid mate; Thing is what i want to ask about this whole not using hacks etc, Why do i need to use hacks when i can get the same scores recording :D?. Today i recored 17/3 22/3 27/4 32/5 yet im recording? I dont need hacks im generally good.

Ps Im alittle drunk thats why i am so confident.

Some more videos for your enjoyment :

Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Gunnyy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Danielj15
More
5 years 4 months ago #20379 by solid_fire93
Replied by solid_fire93 on topic Gunny Ban Appeal

i mean, making videos after you are accused doesnt provide anything to help as he knows he is being watched and can simply not use hacks.

may i suggest that the Admins here start to compare Gunny's videos(gameplay style) to DogActuals report video's and see if he's Actually cheating/hacking or his gameplay style it's better or worst and then it will turn out that he's using hack's !

since nothing here Biased against both side's im pretty sure there will be no issues for the admins to investigate...
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #20382 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Gunny Ban Appeal
we will look at them but when he labels the videos as "more hacking" it gives off a bad vibe, so why should we, he wants to poke fun at this then why should we give it anymore thought?

Edit: Plus, it goes back to my last post, i watched the first part of the first video and he is in a house shooting at people, doesnt prove he isnt hacking, just proves he isnt hacking at the moment. AGAIN, videos made of him AFTER he has been accused show zilch and is wasting our time. I did notice what appeared to be more gun hop when firing on his supplied video at close range than the hacking video shooting at long range, even more suspicious.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by =HOG= __Super_6__5__.
  • Gunnyy
  • Gunnyy's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #20395 by Gunnyy
Replied by Gunnyy on topic Gunny Ban Appeal
Thing is super, i can quite happily upload every round i have done since reported and show you that i don't need hacks. I get the same scores when not hacking so whats the point on doing it with hacks. I am pretty sure using hacks in this game would ruin it at the same time and not make it a challenge anymore. I still take this game seriously and when i die or i cant get some kills i get angry, a hacker wouldn't do this he wouldn't really care to be honest as he knows hes hacking and he can just get the kills back. I take pride when i get the high k/d ratios as people can only do this mostly with hacks. I don't.

My videos of the more hacking was me taking the mick out of dog actual because he generally thinks i am hacking and i am not. Its just funny how someone could literally take a video of your game play then get you nearly banned when your n of even cheating. So my previous 2 weeks has been me recording videos as dodgy as i can to show that his hacker catching skills are just not correct when it comes to me. They were also made to show my playstyle of always scanning left and right looking for movement anywhere.

I now record, i should of along time ago lets be honest i have been playing this game a long time now and this was probally gonna come soon anyway if not for dog actual then someone else, People have accused me before but just never bothered to try and proof it, I have bad games sometimes specially when fighting clans i just do really well when fighting the pubs now a days they have no clue about how the game work and only play it for the mislim aspect.

I hope you can attempt to the try and believe me as recording now i can show you any game which you think is dodgy from the 30th onwards, I will from now on record every second of my gameplay, was even thinking about streaming to proof that i am not cheating and to show everyone that i am generally a good player.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Gunnyy.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds