Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Gunny Ban Appeal

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #20493 by DogACTUAL
Replied by DogACTUAL on topic Gunny Ban Appeal
plz delete; edited triple post
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by DogACTUAL.
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #20494 by DogACTUAL
Ok sorry for being late, i only read this now. I don't care about pursuing this matter any further now, please can you unban him. I really find it hard to believe he would lie about the ban affecting him that much. This game means very much to him obviously and it is true that being banned from HOG these days basically excludes someone from being able to play the game at all at certain hours. I think he should get a second chance. This whole situation is really akward. I really didn't anticipate that a ban would affect him so much when i made the initial report and at this point i think there are more important things to consider.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by DogACTUAL.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 4 months ago #20505 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Gunny Ban Appeal
just so we are clear, dogactual is not affiliated with hog in any way. With that being said, he does not control bans in any way, meaning, we didnt ban you based on him saying, ban this guy, we banned you based on videos that are of you shooting people in positions that lead us to believe you hack.

we are still evaluating this ban.
More
5 years 4 months ago #20507 by DogACTUAL
Okay i also want to clarify my position.

I am certain that round you used cheats, i looked over it again and there is just no way i can explain your gameplay otherwise, to me it is obvious. I would have never made a report if i was not certain about that and you would just be one of those guys that i couldn't be fully sure of and never made a report about.

Maybe next weekend i might look over some of your other rounds if you want. I also really don't want access to your PC and stuff, it would be pointless anyways, would go way to far and be kind of creepy. And i am not that much invested in this to be honest to start like some investigation that borders on being like a real world criminal case when it is just about cheating in a video game lol.

When i read your post yesterday it was late night for me and i was tired. What you wrote about your emotional state kind of stumped me and convinced me that you really care about this game very much and that it is very important to you. So i said that i personally would forgive you and give you a second chance, seeing the nature of the whole situation and how this is affecting you.

But i can't just tell the admins here to unban you, i have no power here. All i can do is say that i personally would like to give you a second chance if i could given your unique situation and ask the HOG admins to consider that.

But i won't lie for you. I won't claim that i made a false report. I admit this is also an ego driven thing for me as i do not want others to think that my judgement on this can be unreliable (some PRTA admins might think just that), especially since i always make sure that i am certain that someone is cheating before reporting them.

In the end it is still up to the HOG admins to evaluate all the proof and make a decision. If they decide you were cheating it is up to them to decide if they are willing to forgive that in you case and give you a second chance.

So why your appeal to me personally got me to support you getting unbanned, i can not in any significant way influence their decision on this. So appealing to me at this point is useless for you unless you ask me to check other rounds you played or someting.

I also want to apologize to the HOG admins for putting them on the spot by suddenly changing part of my stance and asking them to consider an unban (which came off as quite arrogant and naive thing to do tbh on a 2nd look) when they banned gunny for a very good reason out of their own judgement.

In the end no matter what the admins decide i will not bitch about it. If they decide that you cheated and decide not to give you another chance i will fully respect that decision and you should as well. They have every right to keep their server clean of cheaters and making exceptions is also kind of unfair, i mean i already complained about people getting different treatment for cheating myself.
  • Gunnyy
  • Gunnyy's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #20508 by Gunnyy
Replied by Gunnyy on topic Gunny Ban Appeal

Okay i also want to clarify my position.

I am certain that round you used cheats, i looked over it again and there is just no way i can explain your gameplay otherwise, to me it is obvious. I would have never made a report if i was not certain about that and you would just be one of those guys that i couldn't be fully sure of and never made a report about.

Maybe next weekend i might look over some of your other rounds if you want. I also really don't want access to your PC and stuff, it would be pointless anyways, would go way to far and be kind of creepy. And i am not that much invested in this to be honest to start like some investigation that borders on being like a real world criminal case when it is just about cheating in a video game lol.

When i read your post yesterday it was late night for me and i was tired. What you wrote about your emotional state kind of stumped me and convinced me that you really care about this game very much and that it is very important to you. So i said that i personally would forgive you and give you a second chance, seeing the nature of the whole situation and how this is affecting you.

But i can't just tell the admins here to unban you, i have no power here. All i can do is say that i personally would like to give you a second chance if i could given your unique situation and ask the HOG admins to consider that.

But i won't lie for you. I won't claim that i made a false report. I admit this is also an ego driven thing for me as i do not want others to think that my judgement on this can be unreliable (some PRTA admins might think just that), especially since i always make sure that i am certain that someone is cheating before reporting them.

In the end it is still up to the HOG admins to evaluate all the proof and make a decision. If they decide you were cheating it is up to them to decide if they are willing to forgive that in you case and give you a second chance.

So why your appeal to me personally got me to support you getting unbanned, i can not in any significant way influence their decision on this. So appealing to me at this point is useless for you unless you ask me to check other rounds you played or someting.

I also want to apologize to the HOG admins for putting them on the spot by suddenly changing part of my stance and asking them to consider an unban (which came off as quite arrogant and naive thing to do tbh on a 2nd look) when they banned gunny for a very good reason out of their own judgement.

In the end no matter what the admins decide i will not bitch about it. If they decide that you cheated and decide not to give you another chance i will fully respect that decision and you should as well. They have every right to keep their server clean of cheaters and making exceptions is also kind of unfair, i mean i already complained about people getting different treatment for cheating myself.

One problem is that i have never ever cheated in project reality ever, That is the issue here. I have NEVER cheated. My gameplay is dodgy fair enough but if you go look at any decent player like menuen p4rdon niko there gameplay will look exactly the same. I applaud you for taking my depression into consideration on this matter but i am sorry to tell you i have never ever cheated in this game. End of conversation literally never ever cheated. Its crazy how this is still going on honestly.

I don't understand how you can say that i have cheated in previous rounds when i have never installed hacks in my entire time playing pr its just mind boggling. Like i don't understand how you can sit there and say someone is cheating when they havn't.

I will say it again i have NEVER cheated in project reality. NEVER.

If hogs decision comes out to be yes i am cheating that is because they haven't evaluated the evidence clearly and taken peoples opinions into consideration. I have never cheated and never will i am sorry if you cant believe that but its true.

If you watched this round

You watch these two games with your hacker catching skills you will call hacks in about 1 minute.

You will say its clear hacks when its not, welcome to project reality a shit rendered game which is old and for me spotting enemies after 13 years of playing this game is easy; I am sorry dog but you keep saying i have used hacks in previous rounds when i havn't. I will say it again for the record i have never ever used cheats in project reality. Why won't you believe me?

EDIT : If i was a hacker who was generally hacking, don't you think i would just change my hash and my ip and constantly keep playing the game? No this is my reputation now that has been messed up completely. People have called me a hacker now on the server which pisses me off when i haven't used a hack in my life. This is all because of you; its crazy how you can make a video like yours an convince people that i am using hacks when i have never used hacks like that's so crazy on so many levels.

EDIT 2 : Also one more thing i wanna bring up if i was such a haxor which your claiming i am, Why is it the game you supposedly caught me cheating on i had one of the worst scores possible in pr which i am capable of. Go to any game which i played over the passed week and use your hacker catching kills ive recorded every game start to finnish because of this accusation. I can't play a single game now without having to record its beyond a joke. Its just literally crazy like how this is even still going on, i am banned on hog for investigation when i have never cheated ever like wtf guys?!?!?

I can't keep saying it enough its just making my head spin in circles how people are convinced on your video that i am cheating when i really wasn't. I wish; i recorded that round but i never expected someone to think i was cheating.

Would also like to say why is viiruselli joining prta servers and quoting your ban request on me? are you affiliated with viiruselli lazed etc? maybe something we may need to look into.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Gunnyy.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 4 months ago #20509 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Gunny Ban Appeal
one thing here. all your friends at prta say dogs skills are shit, how come they havent made videos with their own superior hacker catcher skills and provide us a video or two or three to watch?

I mean, the ONLY thing they are saying (other than, nah he not hacking) is he sucks really really bad at making videos. Maybe they can show us how you can see people thru large hills.

And im being serious, they good hacker catcher people need to make the videos on br.

If you are not hacking then we want you to be unbanned. We are only banning you because we think you were hacking during the games at least. Now, maybe, probably you arent.
Anyone can say over and over and over that they arent hacking and eventually you WILL convince some that you arent just by saying it so much.

Have them make a legit video of the same rounds and lets see how they do on there video editing, if they are so good, so skilled then we will EASILY see that and maybe it will change our minds. Its kinda funny that they only want to trash talk him rather than PROVE him wrong, but whatever, your call.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds