Gunny Ban Appeal

• Gunnyy
  • Gunnyy's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #20510 by Gunnyy
Replied by Gunnyy on topic Gunny Ban Appeal

one thing here. all your friends at prta say dogs skills are shit, how come they havent made videos with their own superior hacker catcher skills and provide us a video or two or three to watch?

I mean, the ONLY thing they are saying (other than, nah he not hacking) is he sucks really really bad at making videos. Maybe they can show us how you can see people thru large hills.

And im being serious, they good hacker catcher people need to make the videos on br.

If you are not hacking then we want you to be unbanned. We are only banning you because we think you were hacking during the games at least. Now, maybe, probably you arent.
Anyone can say over and over and over that they arent hacking and eventually you WILL convince some that you arent just by saying it so much.

Have them make a legit video of the same rounds and lets see how they do on there video editing, if they are so good, so skilled then we will EASILY see that and maybe it will change our minds. Its kinda funny that they only want to trash talk him rather than PROVE him wrong, but whatever, your call.

My trash talking towards dog actual is completely separate from prta, I am trash talking him because the video he made is complete utter bullshit. As i said and i will say again if you watch any of my games with the same way he made the previous video of me it will look exactly the same. His demo analysing skills are not amazing and pauses everything and doesn't show the entire round. Half the kills were skipped to where i was just aiming at them, half the kills you don't even see me watching me watch them run to that position. Your also forgetting squad coms, markers, information. All this you need to take into account.

I am pissed off because i am so close to getting banned for something i have never done, and in your mind how angry would you be. I have no idea how demo analyser works or any of that technical mumbo jumbo, I don't understand if i can easily quite happily record rounds with 40 50 60 kills and not need hacks why do i even need to hack in the first place? Wouldn't hacking make this game boring. I Still feel this game a challenge sometimes and i want to keep it that way.

Prta and myself are separate we just have the same hate for dog actual i used to like him until he made you guys ban me from the server. I would also like to ask where is this me seeing people through large hills?

EDIT : Why would i hack on a game with the worst score in the history of my pr experience, i didn't even do well that round. I am not hacking i don't know how much i can express this. I have no intention on catching hackers or any intention in feeling up viiruselli or his buttbuddies lazed i just wanna play the game peacefully which i have done until this forced video has been uploaded.

If you watch my previous rounds with the exact same 'hacker catching skills' you will also say the same exact thing why are you aiming at people through hills that is his demo analysing skills. That is what a forced video is, Pause stop Pause zoom in zoom out to try and take away the point that hes not hacking but lets attempt to make it look like he is which here he has succeeded he knew you guys would ban me because you take hacking seriously and its what hes done here.

The people on PRTA Don't care about hog they don't care about my ban here, all they say is ''its just hog dude who cares its full of scrubs and american idiots'', also ''Dude its super your never gonna get unbanned hes got no idea what hes doing''. That is PRTA Thought about hog. But its not mine, i have played this server a long as time and never broken a rule here, maybe some minor ones but hacking is not the case. If i was hacking and generally hacking i wouldn't even bother with writing paragraph after paragraph i would change my hash and ip in 5 minutes like the troll fins do and troll your server all day long ( first id have to find out how). But i am not i am here to clear my reputation and continue playing under the same alias i have for 13 years.

PRTA Don't need to make a video they know i am not hacking, its just they don't care about my ban here as its nothing to do with them.

prntscr.com/lnjsi7 Would also like to add would any of you of seen this person, no i did and i destroyed him simple as that. In any video this would be called hacks when it isn't at all.

- Uploaded some more footage to show you how quick i spot and kill enemies.

My end statement because im getting sick and tired of writing more words then my literature exam in school 7 years ago, My video from dog actual is dodgy it looks like i am using cheats but lets just say he did this to any of my other videos you will say the exact same that i am using cheats when in fact i am not. So how can we say that hes using cheats in one clip where i am equally as dodgy in clips which i have recorded, it just doesn't make sense.

Example : My muttrah game 30 + kills. Dog actual makes a hack video of that exact round everyone says ok yes hes hacking no doubt its dodgy, But then i am not. That is my playstyle that is how i play, This is whats happened on the route-106 round or watever round it was i completely forgot the map already. End of the day i have never used cheats in this game and i really hope i don't get proscuted for using cheats because i think that will be it for pr for me and i will just leave the game like so many veterans are doing, i don't deserve to get prosecuted for something i havn't done.

If you do eventually realise that i am innocent, i will quite happily record every game for future reference as i can see this takes up much needed time from hog admins which could be diverted elsewhere.

EDIT 3 :

A round on my own defending a cache, similar gameplay killing people faster then someone could call it out.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Gunnyy.
  • =HOG=arm-off-please-help
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
5 years 4 months ago #20520 by =HOG=arm-off-please-help
Replied by =HOG=arm-off-please-help on topic Gunny Ban Appeal
Honestly - as Super said - you can post as many videos of your gameplay as you like. This wont convince us.

What I would do in your situation - if I was innocent:
Reenact the whole thing with a buddy. Have him stand in the positions of your victims and record your POV how you are able to see him there.
Also provide the BR File for it so we can tell you two have been at the correct places.
Do that for the first 3 or 4 kills of the first cheater-video so there is no cherrypicking.

I cant promise you that the result will convince us enough - but thats just what I would do in your situation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gunnyy
  • Gunnyy
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 4 months ago #20521 by Gunnyy

Honestly - as Super said - you can post as many videos of your gameplay as you like. This wont convince us.

What I would do in your situation - if I was innocent:
Reenact the whole thing with a buddy. Have him stand in the positions of your victims and record your POV how you are able to see him there.
Also provide the BR File for it so we can tell you two have been at the correct places.
Do that for the first 3 or 4 kills of the first cheater-video so there is no cherrypicking.

I cant promise you that the result will convince us enough - but thats just what I would do in your situation.

But why would i have to do this, when i havn't done anything wrong? All this effort because someone made a forced video and you have believed him. The videos are to show you my playstyle and how i get kills, pixel killing is what i do and its exactly the same as the round i was apparently hacking on.

Why do i have to spend countless hours trying to proof that i am innocent when i have done literally nothing wrong?
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 4 months ago #20522 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Gunny Ban Appeal
"Why do i have to spend countless hours trying to proof that i am innocent when i have done literally nothing wrong?"

Because you want back on the server and thats what everyone has to do. We have what is proof enough to show you are/were hacking, now, you have to show us you aren't. He made a good suggestion to help yourself and you dont want to do that. Your last statement here seems to shore it up even more that our suspicions and the video is accurate. Someone "innocent" would jump on that if you really wanted to come back.
  • Gunnyy
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #20523 by Gunnyy

"Why do i have to spend countless hours trying to proof that i am innocent when i have done literally nothing wrong?"

Because you want back on the server and thats what everyone has to do. We have what is proof enough to show you are/were hacking, now, you have to show us you aren't. He made a good suggestion to help yourself and you dont want to do that. Your last statement here seems to shore it up even more that our suspicions and the video is accurate. Someone "innocent" would jump on that if you really wanted to come back.

So your asking me to do what? go onto the same map and ask people to run at me so i can shoot them?

Edit : Because im telling you now if i ask anyone to do that there going to say no, at this point i think its impossible to be unbanned from here as your making it incredibly difficult to proof my innocence, even after he has taken back his original statement your basically asking me to go above and beyond for something i haven't done. Feel as if this is a witch hunt right now and everything i say is no no no.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Gunnyy.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 4 months ago #20525 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Gunny Ban Appeal
you do as he said in his post, it was another good idea that you are choosing to ignore.
What he is asking is, go to those maps and show how you can see those people hiding behind trees and how you can see them on the other side of a mountain.

Why would they say no? you dont know that, you havent asked them.

WE are not making it difficult, you are, you want us to unban you just because you say, unban me.
We have given MANY ways to prove you are innocent or to change our mind, you have said no to them all.
Dog did not take back his accusations, reread the posts.

So, case closed then?
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds