• =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #21204 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Killroy is your worst admin - EVER
Need name and hash..

This u?

2019-01-18 23:41] !REPORT performed by ' A-Big-Roach': langersthomas harrassing and trolling in squad chat

This must be u...NWG....Im surprised

2018-02-11 00:42] !REPORTP performed by ' CarlosCastaneda' on '|NWG| CPT.RedPants': shooting at friendlies
[2018-02-11 00:45] !REPORTP performed by ' CarlosCastaneda' on '|NWG| CPT.RedPants': shooting at friendlies with spg
[2018-02-11 00:46] !WARN performed by '=vHc= Mylamber' on '|NWG| CPT.RedPants': don't shoot at friendlies
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by =HOG=Haley11thACR.
  • RedPants
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #21205 by RedPants
Replied by RedPants on topic Killroy is your worst admin - EVER
I see what you're saying. Ok, well, for my part it wont be an issue again. I love PR, I probably play HOG the most, and I'd like to keep it that way. Infact can we delete this thread? You're right, its shitty.

Thank you for lifting ban, I appreciate it. Will send hash tonight.
  • RedPants
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #21206 by RedPants
Why are you surprised? NWG was great for that brief minute. We had trouble keeping it going due to funds and commitment.

And again, a random 2 year old !r from CarlosCastaneda doesn't say anything about my play style.

Do you know any former NWG guys?
  • RedPants
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #21220 by RedPants
LangersThomas
a67abf8d4662ac06de3bbf80f39a7d25

Thank you again.
More
5 years 1 month ago #21399 by [CRC]_FORCE
Replied by [CRC]_FORCE on topic Killroy is your worst admin - EVER
I am not sure why my account pinged me about this thread, but after I read this, from my point of view. You, RedPants, are a joke.

Completely aside from whatever you said about KillRoy and the Other Admins, HOG, anything PR related. You literally try to justify your behaviour with 'Alcohol, bad days, personal lives are all apart of it, for all of us.'

1: They aren't , they are only apart for people who can't deal with it and especially can only deal with it by making excuses for it.

2: 'So its pretty unfair to throw that in my face.' It is fair, am I to be nice to you if you if you were being retarded, not saying you were, but let's say in case you were.

'Guys, I am too lazy to think so thinking is hard for me, hence it is unfair to throw that in my face.' Fuck off dude, I hate that kind of trashy bullshit.

3: So, can we please move on?

Avoiding and trying to run away after that to avoid anything, typical.

I am not saying this as a Admin or anything, just that I find it disgusting as a person and to share the same name of species with you. Be a adult, be a grown ass man, be a man for fuck sake and take responsibility for your actions.

If you want to blame it on alcohol, go do that in some corner with the rest of those wankers who need that kind of space to feel safe.

I know this thread is damn old, but this shit really triggers and I will not let you get away with it just like that.

Even if its just to damn remind you of this.

End of the rant - 10/10 you are a example for all the plebs on how to be a Plebian.

Corps Commander of Calamity Ravens Corps.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds