The forum is in read only mode.

-SNIP-

• -SNIP-
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #8605 by -SNIP-
-SNIP- was created by -SNIP-
-SNIP-
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by -SNIP-.
More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #8606 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Who Loves =DRK=?
Yeah im a fan of immature childish communities. Or as we call it around here, the penal colony.
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Jevski.
  • -SNIP-
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago #8607 by -SNIP-
Replied by -SNIP- on topic Who Loves =DRK=?
From what I've seen, =HOG= is more immature than a Minecraft server. I joined with =DRK= tags and began playing. I asked for help in Global, and people kept saying, "Eww" and "Get out of here", when I ignored them and found a squad that didn't kick me instantly, I was then team killed several times in a row. Now, if you where to join the FCV server, we are all chill and don't really give a fuck if your apart of an Asian math clan, or a minecraft server. So before you call =DRK= a "Penal Colony" and "Childish Communities", take a look in the mirror. Here is a prime example, I posted 1 post, asking if anyone likes =DRK=, you could've responded with no, or have said nothing at all. Yet you felt the URGE to post a sarcastic remark.

Good Day.
More
7 years 3 months ago #8608 by =HOG= JOLLYROOP
Replied by =HOG= JOLLYROOP on topic Who Loves =DRK=?
Ruffian -you social justice hero, keep fighting that institutional racism. You're the shiniest snowflake in my book.
More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #8610 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Who Loves =DRK=?
Nah I just responded in kind. When your Dear leader uses his box to stand on(youtube) to tell everyone how shitty our server is, in his videos, how do you think we react?

I cant remember any community, where its leader is found to be glitching proudly and then even puts it in youtube to everyone to see...and when confronted..is still proud of it...

As for the penal colony. If the shoe fits. The majority of those trolls and rule breakers who end up banned here, find a new home at DRK, where such behavior is allowed.

Your posting here is the same as going to the Wannsee Conference and ask if anyone like jews.
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Jevski.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 3 months ago #8611 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Who Loves =DRK=?
what is DRK anyway?
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds