Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Still dreaming of Vehicle warfare rounds :^)

More
6 years 9 months ago #11184 by fenneclat
Replied by fenneclat on topic Still dreaming of Vehicle warfare rounds :^)
CnC is paradise... (poaches thread)
  • TheMerchantOfMenace
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #12655 by TheMerchantOfMenace
Replied by TheMerchantOfMenace on topic Still dreaming of Vehicle warfare rounds :^)
I like the CnC mode, but it's very frustrating at times... imbeciles who don't understand the concept of CnC mode hijack the Commander position and don't know how to "protect the team". This same "Commander" is at the FOB location trying to defend the FOB.

Compounding this problem is all of the team's SLs who don't understand the importance of setting up hidden "backup crates" at several locations over the map, in case the team's FOB goes down, and that there should at all times be a SL near those backup crates in case the enemy suddenly destroys the team's FOB, and that a new FOB needs to immediately be built (and I would suggest that there should be not only one SL near these crates, but also at least one other person, since the bleed appears to only stop once 1/4 or 1/2 of the FOB is built, so building the new FOB needs to be done very fast in order to minimize the ticket loss).

So the way it goes, is that at some point the team's FOB goes down, no one has setup backup crates on the map, or if someone did drop some somewhere, there is no one anywhere near these crates ready to quickly build a replacement FOB.

So now when our team's FOB is taken down, there is a mad scramble, because no one is ready, and we lose 100-200 tickets before the bleed is stopped, and oftentimes this new FOB is very near the location of the old FOB (since this area is the only place where there is anyone near any crate) and now you end up with a new FOB in the same area that the enemy already has surrounded with 3/4 of its team, so this new FOB is very precarious.

I fail to fathom how someone can understand the rules of the CnC mode, and at the same time not grasp the importance of having crates at the ready in other places on the map.
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by TheMerchantOfMenace.
  • =HOG=Rageblade
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Who Dares, Wins
More
6 years 7 months ago #12663 by =HOG=Rageblade
Replied by =HOG=Rageblade on topic Still dreaming of Vehicle warfare rounds :^)
did this after server was starting to die @ 11:00pm est
turn out pretty good
all i have to say Mr.KubraKhan
your wish as been granted

By Losing A Battle You Find A New Way To Win A War

=HOG= Rageblade
Attachments:
More
6 years 7 months ago #12665 by _Rogue_Assassin_
Replied by _Rogue_Assassin_ on topic Still dreaming of Vehicle warfare rounds :^)
Never tried it but looking forward to try it with you guys!
Time to create page: 0.866 seconds