Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Offensive People

• Golden-Eagle
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #11717 by Golden-Eagle
Offensive People was created by Golden-Eagle
Today I was playing on Bijar Canyons, I had a transport truck, I was trying to flank enemy tanks but on the way I said I will go through there was an objective (flag) which is our first flag that no one went to capture, so I had to cap it, I was alone so a guy with a technical came too and when he came close to me he said "Hey you dumb f**k, you know where you're going?". I didn't reply at all we capped it and each person went on a direction. The problem is what did i do to deserve this? I'm a 14 year old gamer that doesn't swear or likes swearing what did I do to deserve this?
And the person that was on the technical alone that swore at me was =LAG= CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAM
I have never played on his squad i believe and I will never play on his squad.
Hope you guys have a solution for this.

Thanks.
-Golden-Eagle
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #11718 by KubraKhan
Replied by KubraKhan on topic Offensive People
When Chuck Norris gives you a correction, it's really because he cares about you and wants to see you at your best. Take some time to reflect on how you could be more giving to the team and the people around you. Sparkle on
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by KubraKhan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Haley11thACR, pwner_pt
  • Golden-Eagle
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #11719 by Golden-Eagle
Replied by Golden-Eagle on topic Offensive People
I was on the road to the flag, he didn't give any correction. And if he wants the team at the best, he would teamwork a bit. I squad leaded trans, apc, tank and trans a lot and I rarely hear Intel from him when he squad lead.
  • Golden-Eagle
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #11720 by Golden-Eagle
Replied by Golden-Eagle on topic Offensive People
Also, he doesn't have to swear to care about me. And yes order me where to go I don't care, I will do, but by respect.
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #11728 by _Rogue_Assassin_
Replied by _Rogue_Assassin_ on topic Offensive People
Eagle anywhere in the world you will find those people,I recommend to you to don't give a shit about what they say and move on,We always meet like those people and if we just ignore them that will make them feel that they've been stupid..
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by _Rogue_Assassin_. Reason: mistake in word
More
6 years 9 months ago #11735 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Offensive People
If you cant handle swearing in a game where people blow each other up, then.....

www.igdb.com/games/battlefield-2/age_rating
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds