The forum is in read only mode.

Event HOG vs DIVSUL (idea)

• -LuisSs@Dahjeshi
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #12939 by -LuisSs@Dahjeshi
Event HOG vs DIVSUL (idea) was created by -LuisSs@Dahjeshi
Project Reality

Hello people my name is Luis, I am ADM of FCV server and I was part of administration team on Divsul Latino-american Server.
Im part of ALCATEIA clan |ALC| and im from Argentina.
I speak English, Spanish and Portuguese.

So.. let go to the point:

The Administrative members of Divsul wants to make an event, like I say on the title. HOG vs DIVSUL

Just like... Hog admins picks the best players, and Divsul will bring the best players for the event!

Rules, Map, Sides, and another little tings will be discussed when I receive the feedback from some HOG ADM.
The side of Divsul its pretty much ready for make the events.

Why an event vs Divsul?

- Divsul its a Latinoamerican (Brazilian - Hispanic) server with a good population, and a play level increasing constantly,
- We want to make one organized battle against a good "enemy" so we can improve in tactics, teamplay and teamwork and of course... have fun!.
- Divsul already done a few International events versus 3Dac Clan. (one of them whas WW2)
- Divsul have the server for host the event with a really good stability hosted on NA, so the ping will not be a problem and HOG public server can stay UP.
- Divsul have the organization team to work in events and the forum to make the list of players ( divsul.com/forum/ )
- Now we are running a internal event called "WW3" but there is not problem to make the International event and lather follow the internal.
- Divsul can easily afford seed 50 players on our side with the respective "reserves"

Well that is the idea... I don´t want to keep writhing to be boring haha...
I will let my contacts channels so we can do a meting with the others adm.

DISCORD: |ALC|-LuisSs Dahjeshi#4490
E-Mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
And also obviously the private msg on this forum... but I prefer Discord.
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by -LuisSs@Dahjeshi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Evox
More
6 years 6 months ago #12941 by MarePop
Replied by MarePop on topic Event HOG vs DIVSUL (idea)

Project Reality

- Divsul can easily afford seed 50 players on our side with the respective "reserves"

I wonder if HOG can muster 10
More
6 years 6 months ago #12943 by fenneclat
Replied by fenneclat on topic SERVER SMASH!
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 6 months ago #12945 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic SERVER SMASH!
hey Luis,
i have been with this clan for a long time and only saw one of these happen and it was not pretty. Most do not want to do this as it requires teamwork in a detailed form which these guys havent practiced. I would like to do this and we could set up our secondary server for it but as our esteemed colleague marepop pointed out, we may struggle to get 10 much less 50. But, im for it if someone from =HOG= or even a guest admin or pubber wants to try and set this up i/we will assist in anyway possible.

thanks.
  • -LuisSs@Dahjeshi
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago #12951 by -LuisSs@Dahjeshi
Replied by -LuisSs@Dahjeshi on topic SERVER SMASH!
So.. the idea its to make a Server vs Server.... not a Clan vs Clan.

Divsul its a Server with Clans inside ( |ALC| *V* BAD 1BIM RONE FAA and anothers)

And like HOG its a populated servers with player from all the globe, people from prWars, JP, TZ, DICKS (haha), =DRK=, CIA etc...

The thing is to open a recruitment page on the forum for people to play for defend the "SERVER HOG tag"

And you can have a team who decides whos the best players for each role (tank cas apc trans) and design one commander.

I need to say in our server we have good assets players.

And well an event like this could be very fun... at least if we play a 35 vs 35... 40 vs 40. Tellme if i can do something to help in the Hog side!
More
6 years 6 months ago #12952 by Im Druid
Replied by Im Druid on topic SERVER SMASH!
Haha i could try to get some of the u|Fear guys back. that would be hilarious because most haven't played since .8 or earlier!
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds