Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

It would be nice to verify before you KICK someone....

More
6 years 5 months ago #13353 by G4S3
I played on your server often, I do like that you guys are on top of hackers and team killers etc but don't kick someone just because a player reported it...it would be nice to verify.......I killed a enemy engineer who placed C4 on a FOB, then used his patch to heal, the C4 blew and it killed me including a blueberry....who reported me as a intentional team kill....AND you kick me...sorry pissed me off...if it was intentional kick would be justified....but it was not! Just because a idiot reports something doesn't mean it is true! But no matter what I blah blah here you will not care anyways.....if you want to know it was on Saaremaa....pacific time played 8:30ish pm.......so thank you for the kick for nothing and pissing me off for nothing.....
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 5 months ago #13360 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic It would be nice to verify before you KICK someone....
i will look into this, the admins are required to investigate before punishment. Sorry to have messed up your game, get back to you in a bit.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 5 months ago #13361 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic It would be nice to verify before you KICK someone....
need your ingame name to find it though
More
6 years 5 months ago #13364 by G4S3
My in game name is G4S3 ....thanks
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 5 months ago #13370 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
i spoke with the admin about this, he will do it differently next time. Admins are NOT to be handing down punishment based on one person stating something, they are required to investigate it.

hope that it does not happen again.
More
6 years 5 months ago #13445 by G4S3
Thank you for looking into it, I do appreciate that...have a great weekend!
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds