B2P1 Base Rape And Building Tow Beside Main

• _Rogue_Assassin_
  • _Rogue_Assassin_'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 5 months ago #13463 by _Rogue_Assassin_
B2P1 Base Rape And Building Tow Beside Main was created by _Rogue_Assassin_
This guy killed me before on carrier just because i kicked him from cas squad,I don't care about that it was 1 month ago so let's forget it.
We we're playing ulyanovsk map and i was in apc squad,we we're getting pretty rekt by their inf and apc's,so i took the bmp and went out of our main base to get shot by hat but luckily he missed,after that i got bit damage so iwent to rtb got shot again but missed aswell then i saw tow coming towards our bmp but it also missed.
i told them in local go fucking away from our main ( there was no admins on ).
so i repaired and went out again to see smoke infront of our main base, my gunner shot some shots and i told him don't shot from main and he stopped asap,i stopped to take a look seems clear from here so i went out from the main road blocks and headed exactly towards the other road blocks on our main base to see if someone is camping or there is tow,i wasn't able to look back till a tow came and killed us, we were killed at a12kp2 which is DOD Indeed,B2P1 Said in defense that we were shooting at him and that's a lie,second thing he can't build a fob near our main according to the rule :
Do not build assets inside the Dome of Death surrounding mainbases, all constructed assets need to be on the battlefield.
he also broke the rule :
Do not attack enemy bases unless there is an attack flag on it. Bases that have no flag on them are considered out of limits. People that are trying to bend the rules or like testing the limits will be removed. The rules are clear enough, stay away from main bases.
And just because there was no admins on, Hes an ass hat that i really knew from the tk on carrier becasue i kicked him out from my squad and he left the game after, Hope admins take decisions about that, Ofcourse ill make battle recorded if needed,
time is 2:30 UTC +02:00
Rogue
Cheers.
More
6 years 5 months ago #13464 by =HOG=JMoney
Replied by =HOG=JMoney on topic B2P1 Base Rape And Building Tow Beside Main
Map : ulyanovsk
Gamemode : cq
Layer : 64
Team 1 : ru
Team 2 : ger
ROUND STARTED: 2017-10-08 07:31

I joined at the end of the round. Did not have enough time to respond would love to see BR
More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #13485 by B2P1
FOB was D13, Tow was C13k9 under the flag Train depot. I fired my first shot when you guys were 300 meters outside of DOD. I told my squadmembers to throw smoke randomly on different spots so the APC would be discracted and fall for the bait, which it did.

my gunner shot some shots and i told him don't shot from main and he stopped asap,i stopped to take a look seems clear from here so i went out from the main road blocks and headed exactly towards the other road blocks on our main base to see if someone is camping or there is tow,i wasn't able to look back till a tow came and killed us, we were killed at a12kp2 which is DOD Indeed,B2P1 Said in defense that we were shooting at him and that's a lie

Ok?

You started firing inside DOD towards the smoke and killed one of my squadmembers, When I shot you you were at the edge of DOD and you were looking back towards me (this all happened in under 5 seconds btw). The next APCs and trucks that I killed were always 300 meters outside of DOD. Our team was overrunning the Mill and the last flag was in play in a couple of minutes after I built the FOB. Not a single rule was broken.

Also no reason to bring up something that happened on a different server though. How salty can someone be that he has to go and complain about something as trivial as that on the forums lol.
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by B2P1.
  • _Rogue_Assassin_
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 5 months ago #13493 by _Rogue_Assassin_
Replied by _Rogue_Assassin_ on topic B2P1 Base Rape And Building Tow Beside Main
300 meters?
anyways uploading my video,the head admins can judge it, Was it on other server? Really which one? cause i'm gonna report you there aswell.
Attachments:
  • _Rogue_Assassin_
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 5 months ago #13494 by _Rogue_Assassin_
Replied by _Rogue_Assassin_ on topic B2P1 Base Rape And Building Tow Beside Main
More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #13495 by B2P1
Your video just shows exactly what I said? You were a good amount of distance out of DOD at the first shot, you started firing from DOD and that's why I killed you on the edge of DOD?

It's not my fault that DOD is very very small on that map?

P.S.: You should make a montage of all the times I've killed you by the way, I would watch the shit out of that.
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by B2P1.
Time to create page: 0.321 seconds