Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

B2P1 Base Rape And Building Tow Beside Main

More
6 years 6 months ago #13509 by Im Druid
Replied by Im Druid on topic B2P1 Base Rape And Building Tow Beside Main
That is literally within view of the main. Was the last flag capped? But in all honesty that TOW should not have been there at all.
  • =HOG=Rageblade
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Who Dares, Wins
More
6 years 6 months ago #13510 by =HOG=Rageblade
Replied by =HOG=Rageblade on topic B2P1 Base Rape And Building Tow Beside Main

That is literally within view of the main. Was the last flag capped? But in all honesty that TOW should not have been there at all.

that is just plain base rape you literally waiting for vehicles to come out of there DOD to kill them

By Losing A Battle, You Find A New Way To Win A War

=HOG= Rageblade
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #13511 by B2P1
They had mortars on that flag as well so attacking mortars on that flag isn't allowed either? Or is an FOB at A9 allowed? The FOB at D13 was just a perfect location to attack the last flag. It's closest to the gate of the train station compound. Last flag is just really close to their main, I guess that's why they made DOD so small on that map.

Like I said, our infantry was all over the second to last flag and capping. The PUMA was at B7 ish. Their team was just being steamrolled really hard. I don't see a problem in building FOBs in anticipation next to other flags? That shit gets done all the time? That's part of the game?

If a TOW can't be there then neither can German infantry or APCs ever come close to the southern entrance of train Depot?
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by B2P1.
  • _Rogue_Assassin_
  • _Rogue_Assassin_'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 6 months ago #13517 by _Rogue_Assassin_
Replied by _Rogue_Assassin_ on topic B2P1 Base Rape And Building Tow Beside Main
nope we had 2 flags at that time,we were fighting and going to lose one and the other one was fully capped with 2 whole squads on with super fob.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds