Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

=HOG=twisted cancer update

More
6 years 5 months ago #13853 by SwatiusPilot
Replied by SwatiusPilot on topic =HOG=twisted cancer update
I'm terribly sorry to hear about Twisted.... I wish this on no one. Fuck Cancer.............Evox, also very sorry for your loss.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Evox
  • =HOG=marcus123lpt
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 5 months ago #13854 by =HOG=marcus123lpt
Replied by =HOG=marcus123lpt on topic =HOG=twisted cancer update
I just want to let everybody know that we as a clan will be donating $350 to twisted and his family from our pay pal account. Thank you all for the donations that keep this clan alive it is because of all of you that we had this extra surplus to give to one of our brothers and his family.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG= __Super_6__5__, =HOG=Haley11thACR, Phil, headless86, Pep, =HOG=JMoney, LightandQuite, Deleted, PePaw, pwner_pt and 2 other people also said thanks.
More
6 years 4 months ago #13865 by Pep
Replied by Pep on topic =HOG=twisted cancer update
That was a good decision. I think I never played with twisted but I wish he doesn't suffer much. My wife has been battling cancer for the past 7 years and I know how hard it can be.
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #13869 by Phil
Replied by Phil on topic =HOG=twisted cancer update
That's just sad news. I played with Twisted way back, and he is a GREAT guy.
I am proud to be a member of a clan who take actions like this.

PHIL

Dont get confused between my personality and my attitude.
My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are!
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Phil.
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #13879 by PePaw
Replied by PePaw on topic =HOG=twisted cancer update
thank you guys so much for your good thoughts and your beautiful donation.. i am sure that will put a smile on brians face.. as of right now i am in daily contact with him... i will pass along all these well wishs from HOG and friends.. thank you again men..

amish/pepaw
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by PePaw. Reason: update with picture of twisted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Evox, =HOG=JMoney
More
6 years 4 months ago #13886 by Mike
Replied by Mike on topic =HOG=twisted cancer update
I haven't been on the forums for a while. So sorry to hear about this. Cancer took my first wife away from me. Romeo, Twisted, Booga, and Shan were always helpful towards me on the HOG DayZ mod servers. When you see him, please say Hi from "Mike" (Romeo's friend) from the DayZ mod and he is in my thoughts and prayers. Again, so sorry to hear about this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PePaw
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds