The forum is in read only mode.

***HOG-Event*** OpHiRed Feedback and Opinions

• pwner_pt
  • pwner_pt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #16654 by pwner_pt
Allright. We have done it. All in one, we have done well, even if there were some complications. It was our first event
which of course brought one or the other failure. Otherwise it was a cool experiment. We thank you for your participation and the teamplay was really amazing. One last request we still have. Please leave us a little feedback here. We hope you enjoyed it. I did...;).

See you on the field!
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Rayray2014_, =HOG=Rageblade, Alex
  • =HOG=Rageblade
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Who Dares, Wins
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #16656 by =HOG=Rageblade
Replied by =HOG=Rageblade on topic ***HOG-Event*** OpHiRed Feedback and Opinions
was absolutely perfect

Move, Shoot, Communicate

=HOG= Rageblade
The following user(s) said Thank You: pwner_pt
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #16666 by Dinked
In the beginning, it was definitely a clusterfuck, which can greatly be improved on. I believe I gave some suggestions to rageblade and dejan on ts. Other than that, and it feeling empty and kind of boring most of the time (which is most likely because many people havent touched CnC before and dont want to), that was close to, or if not the best, PR experience I've ever had. Cheers to you guys for setting it up and running it so well, and I hope to see you all in the next one!

yeehaw
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #16670 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic ***HOG-Event*** OpHiRed Feedback and Opinions
nice job it was a great fight
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #16675 by fenneclat
Replied by fenneclat on topic ***HOG-Event*** OpHiRed Feedback and Opinions
Only the commanders and the event organizers need to be in TS so they can agree on when they are ready to start. Truth be told, this can also be done over global so TS is not needed really.

The match started before BLUFOR was organized.

During the organization phase, only permit those who are the designated SLs to make squads. Team organization happens through mumble over the command channel.

If the commander really needs to apply visual representation to his team, he can use WP markers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pwner_pt, =HOG=Rageblade
More
6 years 3 weeks ago - 6 years 3 weeks ago #16683 by TheFuzz
Replied by TheFuzz on topic ***HOG-Event*** OpHiRed Feedback and Opinions
Yeah I was US Commander and the match started before I was able to contact any of my squad leaders. TS wasn't really useful, we all just used in-game SL voice to keep it simple.
Last edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by TheFuzz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pwner_pt, =HOG=Rageblade
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds