Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Recording Issue.exe

• Cutthroatjosh
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #16747 by Cutthroatjosh
Recording Issue.exe was created by Cutthroatjosh
I've been trying to record...yes. and for some odd reason when I'm in project reality my recording software does not capture my voice.. I noticed also, that if I'm in any type of call (discord) it doesn't catch my voice ingame. Is there a fix to this problem? If so please help.
More
6 years 3 weeks ago - 6 years 3 weeks ago #16748 by TheFuzz
Replied by TheFuzz on topic Recording Issue.exe
If you use OBS it should have a mic audio input by default, and if not you can add one. If that doesn't work you could also try setting mumble to echo back, but hearing your voice a fraction of a second delayed can be pretty annoying (at least to me).

Obviously just getting a mic input will be best, and that should work for Discord or whatever else too.

Here's a link to OBS: obsproject.com/

Hope that helps!
Last edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by TheFuzz.
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #16749 by =HOG= Dejan
Replied by =HOG= Dejan on topic Recording Issue.exe
No fuzz, problem is in the permission order, pr starts with maximum permissions (admin), while other programs start with standard guest permissions (unless they are started otherwise) so pr/mumble overrides them all and dominates all inputs that it uses and block all other lower permission programs from using those.
Solution, start those programs with admin permissions (Right click the icon and Run as administrator). That solved issues for me on ts and discord.
Make sure to run them first just in case...
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #16753 by TheFuzz
Replied by TheFuzz on topic Recording Issue.exe
That's not at all the problem he described and won't fix anything.
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #16754 by =HOG= Dejan
Replied by =HOG= Dejan on topic Recording Issue.exe
Dude, read, "when I'm in project reality my recording software does not capture my voice" meaning his recording doesnt have permissions over mumble and his mumble dominates the voice capture, if they had same permissions there would be no problem. If thats not the problem then i dont know what to do
  • Cutthroatjosh
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #16756 by Cutthroatjosh
Replied by Cutthroatjosh on topic Recording Issue.exe
Dejan is right.. I luckly figured it out almost right after i posted this...LOL of course I have problems with my editing software after the fact for some reason.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds