Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Operation Shore Breaker (=HOG= Event)

More
6 years 1 month ago #16814 by Im Druid
Replied by Im Druid on topic Operation Shore Breaker (=HOG= Event)
saturday, 2 hours later than what was done with the last event, and 30 minutes early show time. these things might increase numbers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Rageblade
More
6 years 1 month ago #16840 by =HOG=Ruiz321
Replied by =HOG=Ruiz321 on topic Operation Shore Breaker (=HOG= Event)
Saturdays are better for me.

Is there any chance we can get a map vote for the event? In my opinion we have at least 4 better options than muttrah for a CnC round.

1 - Bamyan

Huge map, full of hills valleys, towns compounds, industrial compounds, at least one Airport compound.

MEC vs US on that map would allow for some truly amazing recon and search efforts and would lead to fantastic combined ams battles.

2 - Kozelsk

Kozelsk is the ultimate CnC map! The western side of the map (Hardly played anymore) has some of the best detail in any PR map the industrial complex with bunkers, silos, trenches surrounded by forest hilltops wow! Plus we have cave bunkers suspended bridges, swamps the amount of places to hide a FOB, the places to by pass and avoid while doing a good recon effort as a team are almost endless.

3 - Operation Thunder

New map. We don't know it too well. Has the castle, lots of forests, at least one cave complex. Lots of forests.

4 - My favorite VADSO CITY

As a Cnc Map as good as Kozelsk or better, however the assets available and the factions there would provide the best experience.

Can you imagine a fight for a FOB in the Radar complex underground? Or the city? Lots of backup options to scramble if overrun!

One final question does CnC have a fixed amount of tickets? So we have Large CnC?
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Rageblade
More
6 years 1 month ago #16841 by =HOG= B11TME011
Replied by =HOG= B11TME011 on topic Operation Shore Breaker (=HOG= Event)
I am not the biggest fan of Muttrah, but its the best option............everyone knows it, and it can be played even with 60 people online.........imagine a map like bamyan with less than 100 players, its going to get boring very fast.........

Kozelsk, Thunder and Vadso are all good maps, but lets stick with Muttrah for this one and see how it goes..........
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Rageblade, Heavenly
More
6 years 1 month ago #16849 by =HOG= Dejan
Replied by =HOG= Dejan on topic Operation Shore Breaker (=HOG= Event)
I agree with the man, muttrah best option now
More
6 years 1 month ago #16855 by Cutthroatjosh
Replied by Cutthroatjosh on topic Operation Shore Breaker (=HOG= Event)
I think it should be on Saturday, being that is when most people are active. Where do we apply for SL? Can I just apply here and now? thank you.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds