The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG= Dejan
More
6 years 1 month ago #16907 by =HOG= Dejan
Replied by =HOG= Dejan on topic Most realistic looking gameplay I've seen
Damn it looks good
More
6 years 1 month ago #16942 by Sgt.Gump
Replied by Sgt.Gump on topic Most realistic looking gameplay I've seen
Mix this Star Wars games graphics + Battlefield 1 destruction + with HotDogs, horse shoes hand grenades VR functions of weapons + Onward VR fighting style + Project Reality long gameplay + Squad v10 building + COD WAW gore textures = best game every .. Then if you use everything taught in "Squad v10 and Project Reality 1.5 teamwork" playlist on YouTube it would be most realistic.take a look at the playlist to learn from US Army VBS combat simulator lessons, combat veterans, combat footage and fully detailed military camouflage training films to get the information into orders and usable knowledge with your squad. Type playlist name in on YouTube search bar and save the playlist. New subject sections are added weekly so save the playlist, also come back to review old information. All lessons can be applied to the game. Subjects include indirect fires, artillery, camouflage in depth(shadows, foliage, background), individual movement techniques and much more to learn to keep your squad alive ensuring they know and use the methods
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds