Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

why i m banned?

More
5 years 11 months ago #18492 by MarePop
Replied by MarePop on topic why i m banned?
Super,maybe move this to discussion thread? It seems that there is a lot of attention surrounding this ban and videos posted.
  • ZED=11=
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #18493 by ZED=11=
Replied by ZED=11= on topic why i m banned?
so u banned me from your website for 1 day without saying anything bad to your admins group ? !
1- thank u renzz , he just said what is true
2- i don t have all those names
3- [LZ] ZED=11=
ZED=11=
and i played with Nercosiis name 1 day

and the other names i don t know them
4- super u are enjoying when u ban players :D and i really don t care its your server , u saw a video with quote under it doesn t mean its true
5- i played on your server for about 1-2 years and i never cheat or gonna cheat because its stupid to do that

thank u
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by ZED=11=.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 11 months ago #18498 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic why i m banned?
you havent been banned from the website, if you had, you would not be here now and also your name would be in yellow if you were banned which it had not been. their are two of us that can issue those bans and we did not and i dont know what "saying anything bad to your admins" even means.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 11 months ago #18500 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic why i m banned?
good idea marepop. i have moved this to an area that anyone can post in, so now your friend ranz can comment all he wants as well as others.
More
5 years 11 months ago #18506 by MarePop
Replied by MarePop on topic why i m banned?
Thank you Super

First of all i wanted to test some of these situations before posting, but DEVS are bunch of fucking retards that fuck up every time they patch the game with army of buttlickers on forums hailing them praise with every new fuck up, so i was unable to run a custom server to do the testing.

Now, there are some situations that dont prove anything like in the first clip with an mp5.
Yea he covered corner pretty good and enemy was unaware of him, but after 2:14 when he spawns and goes to NC is one of those bullshit moments.
So he crosses east-west road and immediately spots the guy that lies motionless in the guardhouse?! Now Renz, you didnt mention this in your defence post. Im guessing you either forgot or this was too obvious, because it is.
He's main concern wasnt 5 story building in front of him that could house full squad of enemies but south gates guardhouse??? Not likely

Again here all seems regular all the way till he tosses the grenade on incoming enemies.
I have a question to you or him if he reads. How did he (you) know there were only 2 enemies. its stated and i quote "we can hear people sprinting close to us specially if u have your ingame sounds at high volume". Yes but how was it known that its only few. It could have been half a squad or whole squad. All we hear are multiple footsteps without knowing how many. So assumption here is that he would just run around the corner any way? With 2, 3,10 people down the street that he wouldn't have known about in case they were there

Its an officer kit. We saw him take a patch form killed enemy here nd use hes own here so he has 2 more patches and 1 more nade, and just decides to rush enemies that he could have knot know number of. Highly unlikely for an experienced player.

Second clip with an APC.
Rushing AAVP with a beast is ok, nothing there. But he's preemptive fire is suspicious.Earlier they were attacked from top of the wall, here
And its said that commander marked HAT in the area. Im assuming thats the same HAT guy. So instead of preemptively firing at construction or top of the wall, he just happens to fire exactly where guy was hiding??? Again highly unlikely.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Haley11thACR, Halgesson
More
5 years 11 months ago #18507 by Halgesson
Replied by Halgesson on topic why i m banned?
MarePop explained graciously what I think but couldn't put into words. I do believe ZED has been cheating and I honestly don't believe there's anything to be discussed here.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds