Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

why i m banned?

More
5 years 10 months ago #18509 by DogACTUAL
Replied by DogACTUAL on topic why i m banned?
My response:

I agree with you to the extent that the first proof i made was quite flawed due to technical reasons, mainly for not having demo analyzer and and not having the camera close enough of the player in question and not turning the camera with his movements to follow his field of view. Like i also pointed out in the description at the time (before i changed the description), there were many unnecessary 'fly through' checks which weren't necessarily supposed to show anything specific. It was just due to me not having edited the video and recording without demo analyzer, so i had to check behind walls very often.
You made some fair points, but my new videos blow most of your rebuttal away.

0:38
When you are much further ahead than your team and you are alone it is best to take corners to new areas slowly. As the clip shows when it is paused shortly after the timestamp, Zed=11= is not aiming directly at anyone and does not aim at anyone through walls.

In my new videos you can see at the start that he clearly didn't take other corners slowly in the moments leading up to it.

Not aiming through walls? The first time he engaged them he was still looking close to them but not perfectly since they were running and he had to aim somewhere ahead of them, but the video still shows that he was aware of their position. it wouldn't have made sense for him to aim directly at them through walls while they were still running and he still didn't have LOS.

1:31
This pause tries to show Zed=11= aiming directly at an enemy through a wall, yet the angle the recorder took does not match Zed=11= 's line of sight.

Wallhack clearly shows that he is preaiming the guy perfectly at 0:45 , if the laser was working it would be even clearer, but just look where his weapon is pointed. Sry that i didn't line of the camera exactly with the barrel in the first video, but you know it is quite hard to do that and makes the video akward and i thought it was already accurate enough. The angle is still the around same, it was just offset a bit from him.

1:50
This is the moment where Zed=11= is about to die. If he was using wall hacks, he would be able to see the enemy through the wall around the corner. He would be able to see the enemy about to peak and therefor anticipate shooting him, however Zed=11= dies without getting one shot off and even without aiming down his MP5.

This honestly baffled me too a bit at first, but in my new video you can see that this particular enemy isn't visible on demo analyzer wallhack as well. Maybe his hack was malfuntioning in the same way?
More
5 years 10 months ago #18510 by DogACTUAL

3:45
The recorder of the video does not seem to use the kill in the few seconds after this timestamp as evidence and he does this for good reason. If Zed=11= was using wall hacks he would be able to see the enemy he kills through the wall when he turns towards that direction in the frames of 3:47 . Zed=11= seems to not see the enemy and even turns his back to the enemy before turning around and killing him.

Of course i didn't include that one since the kill itself was not suspicious at all. And his behaviour of 'ignoring' can be easily explained by him thinking that the enemy in question was behind multiple buildings and too far away when he saw him while scanning the area with wallhack and later realizing his mistake when he turned around later after gaining LOS. My new video actually supports that assessment very well, check out the moment leading up to it.

4:50
In this timestamp the recorder tries to show Zed=11= aiming through the wall at an enemy. Zed=11= is an experienced player and knows the map, why would he aim at an enemy over 100 yards away through buildings that he knows would block his sight? In reality Zed=11= is safely peaking a corner to check for enemies coming who would be within line of sight. After already killing an enemy in the area, he knows more will probably come. It is only a coincidence that Zed=11= aims toward an enemy through buildings.

I don't think so. If you had read the (original) description of that video you would have seen that i didn't highlight this moment and i also mentioned that there were many unnecessary checks (this being one of them) since i had no DA wallhack to show me what was behind walls.
Even so, in the new video this moment and other stuff leading up to it seem quite suspicious now, check it out.

It looks like he is reacting to the enemies behind the walls, constantly changing course and adjusting position based on their movements.

5:47
The kill at this timestamp shows that if he was using wall hacks Zed=11= would be able to see the enemy well before he kills him as shown just above. Instead of safely peaking around the corner as someone would do if he sees his enemy through the wall Zed=11= completely exposes himself away from cover without aiming or even looking directly at the enemy. When he finally notices the enemy Zed=11= steps back closer to cover before shooting.

Nope. My new video clearly shows that this enemy wasn't in his field of view until right before the moment he starts aiming at him.
I made sure to have the camera keep looking in the same direction he was looking at and the camera being slightly behind him even has a greater field of view than he had, so no. Compare the new and old video if you want, you can clearly see when he turns around and spots him, the enemy had just arrived at the location, so even with wallhack he was caught by surprise.

7:40
This timestamp shows the grenade kill. Between the pauses at 7:40 and 7:45 you can hear the squeaks of the enemies' feet as they are sprinting toward Zed=11=. You may need to play the video through those seconds a few times to hear the footsteps, but they are there and you will hear them if you take the time to listen closely. Zed=11= does not throw the grenade because he can see them coming, he throws it because he can hear them. After the grenade kill Zed=11= takes out his pistol and checks around the corner while aiming, yet no one is there and he does not look at the second enemy who was following the person who died to the grenade. Why would he check it if his wall hacks would already show that no one is there?

Yes you can hear the footsteps, but he already starts reacting to the guys a bit before they are audible even with max volume.
Also look at the moments before that, the guy literally can't decide which way to go because of the targets he sees in different directions.
Also note that he starts throwing the grenade after they stopped walking for a moment, he seems to know exactly where they are at. Hearing footsteps doesn't supply you with the exat position of people in 3d space, which will be important later again too.
After the grenade exploded the reason he is preaiming the corner with his pistol is that he is probably anticipating the 2nd guy to be there with the guy that got killed by the grenade since the perspective might have thrown him off and his wallhack made him think that the guy would have been visible with no wall inbetween when coming around the first corner.
Then he notices the the guy is still behind the wall and preaims the other corner until he starts running away. Then he gives chase.

8:33
This timestamp shows that Zed=11= hears that second enemy mentioned above. He can hear the enemy move into and around the backyard from footsteps and can tell the enemy goes up the balcony of the house as the footsteps change from sound effects that play on grass to sound effects that play on buildings. The enemy's shadow shows at 9:08 confirming that he is on the balcony. Zed=11= would be able to see the shadow before he fires.

He starts chasing after the 2nd guy even before the 2nd guy starts walking away, how did he even know for sure there was a 2nd guy? The footstep sounds from before could have also been one guy from the sound of it. How does he hear the guys footsteps over his own (he started chasing before the guy started walking away), yet alone keeps track of his exact movements? Even with full volume you can only make out the enemies sound over the much louder sound of his own running for 1 quick moment (when the enemy enters the backyard).

You can't hear the enemy running up the stairs at all since the pursuer's own walking sounds mask them, yet he keeps looking into the direction of the enemy through the wall. He starts aiming his pistol right when the shadow becomes visible, seemingly without even noticing it and throughout the whole ordeal keeps being aware of the enemies exact location on the building without hearing or seeing him or any other shadow appearing in his LOS. Your explanation is simply insufficient.
More
5 years 10 months ago #18511 by DogACTUAL

In the video Zed=11= does not play how I would expect a person with wall hacks to play. He does not act precise, he always proceeds with caution instead of complete confidence of knowing where the enemy is. He doesn't aim directly at anyone through walls besides coincidence. He does not prefire anyone he hadn't heard or seen before.

All of those statements are completely wrong and disproven by my new videos. In this reply i already highlighted moments that disprove these statements, but here are some more (would like to see you explaining those away): A B C

I also question the motive of the recorder. While looking through the comments of the video you can see the exchange between DogACTUAL and Zed=11=, "or maybe u are just assist whoring for the same reason u joined our clan , the got kicked." It could be possible that DogACTUAL has a vendetta against [LZ] because of getting kicked and therefore records and sees things through a biased lens.

If you read those comments you must have also read mine where i explain that i had nothing against zed, actually liked and simply noticed his hacking that round. I didn't really get kicked from LZ, i just stopped playing with them and wearing their tags so eventually glorywings removed me from the clan officially. The only LZ member i had any sort of disagreement with was glorywings himself since i didn't like his leadership of the clan after rogue left (rogue's leadership was half the reason i joined the clan in the first place).

Best proof i didn't have any quarrel with zed is that at the beginning of this actual round i was on his team and joined his squad and gunned his APC for him while he was driving. That is also when i noticed that some of his target callouts to me where strange. Later after we got rekt i drove for him but immediately ran over an invisible mine outside main (i joined later in the round), after that i told him i was going to switch to the other team for CAS which i did. I joined CAS squad but CAS was not available for me so i picked a HAT and started hunting APCs, then when that moment with my HAT kit happened i got really suspicious and checked who got the kill. When i saw it was zed i remembered his strange target callout and later checked tracker and demo and so that is how this proof was made.

I can take more time looking at the second video, but with what I have shown already I hope you will unban Zed=11= as we need all the players we can get with PR's small playerbase

Yeah sure lets let all the hackers play since we need more server population ecks dee. Hackers ruining other people's legit gameplay will totally not lead to frustrated players quitting the game.

Quickly regarding the second video, I'd like to draw the admins' attention to the comments of the first youtube video where the exchange between DogACTUAL and Zed=11= takes place. Zed=11= explains that he had previously seen the enemy APC before the video starts and that his commander marked a HAT kit in the area. As Luke Darnok puts it, "I would shoot at that corner with an apc even though no one might be there, When you play the game alot, u tend to be paranoid at corners in urban areas. Not everyone who shoot at corners hack." With the information that a HAT is in the area and the fact that Zed=11= is an experienced player it should not be unexpected that he'd shoot at hiding spots.

Nice that you mention that comment, since zed talked himself into a corner there. He claims that the commander put a red HAT kit map marker in the general area on the map and later drove by and quickly saw part of the HAT in the corner and quickly fired.

First off, if there was a HAT marked in that street why would he (a very experienced player in your own words) ever let his driver run past that spot? That is just asking to get destroyed by a camping HAT. Why not go around that street or the whole area?

Then there is also the fact that if you watch the video you can see him quickly aim directly at the HAT through the walls and then shifting his aim more forward again moments before he passes by the corner the hat is hiding in. This is also visible on the tracker file.

Then right when he passes by the corner he starts turning his turret towards it way before he can actually see the HAT kit and starts firing right after when part of the rocket laucher is barely visible after the fraction of a second. He probably waited before firing until he caught an actual glimpse of something as some kind of shitty masking attempt.

I even found the guy who was commander that round on veterans gaming server and asked him about that moment. He said he couldn't say for sure since he didn't remember, but in his own words he was '75 percent' sure that he didn't spot the HAT kit, but he didn't want to give me a clear answer since he couldn't remember everything perfectly.

Also if you watch the tracker file the commander UAV actually RTBed right when i (HAT kit) was still running on the street just before i walked into the corner. So the commander could have not seen that the HAT kit went into that corner.
  • ZED=11=
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #18516 by ZED=11=
Replied by ZED=11= on topic why i m banned?
"So he crosses east-west road and immediately spots the guy that lies motionless in the guardhouse?!"
* i didn t spot him immediately , i looked to the road and saw half of the guy outside the guardhouse
* the t-shape u talking about ...... friendly already were next to it and i walked slowly in cover of the fence
(didn t hear single shot from both t-shape so its 90% clear)

"How did he (you) know there were only 2 enemies"
* i didn t know ..... i heard alot of foot steps and then throw the nade , when the foot steps stopped i rushed
the corner then heard another guy sprinting on the grass , i peaked , saw his head , fired at him , then i
died.
from what u are saying i had 1 nade left so why i didn t throw it where he was hiding and killed him ?!

"he just happens to fire exactly where guy was hiding??? Again highly unlikely. "
*the commander marked the hat before i killed it 1-2 min on top of the wall then he didn t give me any
fresh info about him , we were going back to main , i aimed my gun towards the street so i can spot
anything front of me fast , i saw the shadow of the hat to my left (at 4:02)(u can see it clearly in the BR file in
high setting ) then i splashed the closest wall to me .it was a 1sec reaction time didn t even know what i saw
-didn t know if he died so i dropped all my smoke behind me .
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by ZED=11=.
More
5 years 10 months ago #18526 by DogACTUAL
Your excuses are not convincing at all, I had everything on high settings when i recorded my videos. As i already mentioned in my disgustingly long 3 part post, if there was really a HAT kit reported near that street why did you let your driver go there in the first place? Also why don't you suppress all the possible corners and hiding places with cannon fire as someone would have done that had no intel on the exact location of the HAT?
Why do you slightly turn your turret and look directly at the HAT kit through the walls at exactly this moment here , then turn forward again right after?

Also, please explain this moment:
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 10 months ago #18527 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic why i m banned?
the last one, easy, he could hear the guy laying on the ground hiding behind walls and smoke because he sound settings are on high.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Halgesson
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds