Battlefield V - How to play for free (or cheap)

• =HOG= mongalswrath
  • Topic Author
  • New User
  • New User
More
4 weeks 14 hours ago #20385 by =HOG= mongalswrath
Battlefield V - How to play for free (or cheap) was created by =HOG= mongalswrath
Gents,

If you haven't tried the new Battlefield I highly recommend it. They received some bad press when the game first revealed but they've made some excellent changes and I haven't had this much fun in a Battlefield game since BF2. There's a huge emphasize on squad play, and they've completely reworked the gun play into a more skill-based system. There's a growing number of us playing and I'd love to see more join us.

For those that are skeptical, I have four referral codes for a week of Origin Basic. This will give you a free 10hr trial of BFV. It will also give a 10% discount towards the game if you decide to purchase. If you're interested please send me a PM on here or discord and I'll send you the link. I'll be playing this weekend and welcome anyone to join me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #20502 by Gunnyy

=HOG= mongalswrath wrote: Gents,

If you haven't tried the new Battlefield I highly recommend it. They received some bad press when the game first revealed but they've made some excellent changes and I haven't had this much fun in a Battlefield game since BF2. There's a huge emphasize on squad play, and they've completely reworked the gun play into a more skill-based system. There's a growing number of us playing and I'd love to see more join us.

For those that are skeptical, I have four referral codes for a week of Origin Basic. This will give you a free 10hr trial of BFV. It will also give a 10% discount towards the game if you decide to purchase. If you're interested please send me a PM on here or discord and I'll send you the link. I'll be playing this weekend and welcome anyone to join me.

It is a very good game i have downloaded it yesterday and can't get enough of it, more gamemodes the Combat is different in a good way i also recommend it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds